Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Character alps full sos 90m+ and silk item

Discussion on WTS Character alps full sos 90m+ and silk item within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Character alps full sos 90m+ and silk item

Hello, Im now selling my character on alps, it is lvl 49 pure str glavier , with a fully pimped sos set, and a good 48+3 glavie, it has a lot for elements,stones,tablets,items, sos, in storage. Including a lvl 52+5 sos full blues glavie.

It has over 90mil on it, and is very good in pvp.

I will get screens soon

I would like you to offer on this account.
Old 09/15/2008, 16:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
is it farmed? if its farmed ill trade you my lvl 84 2 handed/cleric for it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT my Lv70 Full Str Bow with 700k SP on Alps to an Bard/Cleric Alps
03/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I´ve got an LVL 70 Bow Char Full Str Fire Lightning Pacheon with 700k Sp. The SP should be enough for lvl 100. I want to trade this char against a Bard/Cleric or Wizzard/Bard on the Server Alps and maybe on the server Phoenix too. If your Bard/Cleric or Wizzard/Bard isnt ff or farmed it has to be about lvl 90.
WTT ACC ISRO 82 Full sos sv alps
02/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
I whant trade only for gold ecsro vip or items or pet silk ETC ;)
ALPS :: 85 FULL INT
11/07/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
basically i bought the char a while back from here and its came to the pont where i want to sell it. check the link below for details (previous selling thread) http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/silkroad-online-o ffers/150985-wts-82-lvl-nuker-nice-gear.html there have been a few changes since those screenshots were made the lvl of the character is now 85!!! not 82 the char will be sold naked
Full STR Bow Full Farmed to 90 Alps L00K
08/20/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
im after a char any level at all as long as its fully farmed to 90 with force. if its pre lvl 30 i will accept any char that is fully farmed and full STR i will be paying with ingame gold or real money on server Alps please. i wont be buying from anyone who are new to the forum with no feedback also could a reputable person keep an eye on the thread as we will need a middleman here. you will gain a small amount of gold on alps for a fast transaction :) :mofo: cya all x