Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

104 WIZZ/BARD TSRO BAMBOO!

Discussion on 104 WIZZ/BARD TSRO BAMBOO! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
104 WIZZ/BARD TSRO BAMBOO!

Hello.

104 WIZZ/BARD nearly ff 101, bard ff 101, wizz nearly 101.

50m+ gold.

Full 11 d set without 11d hat O.o...
SOme parts +4 anothers +3

Charname: Mode

I want to trade for runescape gold, ONLY GOLD! : )

We will trade only with middleman or you will go first ^^...

1 very bad thing, i can't remember secret answer of account, but i will give you full email. You still can change char id and pw wihout SA.

If you want i can show you my char ingame ^^...

I WANT ONLY RUNESCAPE GOLD!

Thanks! : )

BUMP!

Tags
tsro bamboo wtt wizz bard

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS tsro bamboo 96 wizz/cleric ff to 110 and 94 war ff
09/20/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 24 Replies
Hey everybody, i got a 96 wizz/cleric FF to (110) at tsro bamboo server also i got there 94 warrior/cleric FF, and i want to sell them for psc or paypal also can take isro gold.They all have good sets and lots of gold, warrior has avatar and silk items.Write offer in pm. up
[Tsro - Bamboo] Lv 86 Wizz with sun looking for pt
08/10/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
As title says im looking for pt on tsro bamboo server im lv 86 with lv 76+6 sun staff wings or alex pt if you got 1 pt and free slot pm me ty
WTS TSRO BAMBOO 5X 96 LVL WIZZ FF 110 AND 94 WARR FF
07/29/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hey everybody, i got a 96 wizz/cleric FF to (110) at tsro bamboo server also i got there 94 warrior/cleric FF, and i want to sell them for psc or paypal also can take isro gold.They all have good sets and lots of gold, warrior has avatar and silk items.Write offer in pm.
Wts bamboo tsro (5x) 96 wizz ff 110 and 94 lvl warrior FF
07/26/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everybody, i got a 96 wizz/cleric FF to (110) at tsro bamboo server also i got there 94 warrior/cleric FF, and i want to sell them for psc or paypal also can take isro gold.They all have good sets and lots of gold, warrior has avatar and silk items.Write offer in pm.
[WTS] Wizz/Cleric lv 79 - TSRO Bamboo
06/23/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Server: Bamboo (New) Nick: m3 Level: 79 Build: Wizz 79 / Cleric 70 FF Guild: DreamTeam Weapon: 76+3 clean Set: 8D NPC Great char for plvl, pfarm, parties & etc