Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 111 Hybrid Spear Nuker on ALPS - 4.5M SP, Honor buffs, Legend, Suns

Discussion on WTS 111 Hybrid Spear Nuker on ALPS - 4.5M SP, Honor buffs, Legend, Suns within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 111 Hybrid Spear Nuker on ALPS - 4.5M SP, Honor buffs, Legend, Suns

This account has been my main for 5 years now... lets just say it's not half bad.

*cuts to the chase*

- Its a lv 111 hybrid spear nuker on Alps
- Legend +3 spear
- 3 Honor buffs (311 graduates, and has 4 Honor weapons)
- 3 other chars on the account each have lv 5 guilds (for storage)
- Lv 51 Job (Thief), a pretty decent lv 50 job set WITH BLUES
- 3 Avatars and many other random avatar accessories and hats
- +3 to +5 Protector / Accessory set - All 100% Blues - The shoulder is 12d Rare, has no blues (yet)
- Has Sun 42+7 shield - the only one on the server
- Other sun weapons are Sun lv 8 (not degree 8) Glaive, Sun 32+7 Glaive
- Has a full SOS/SOM 7d Armor and Acc set, all pieces FB. I was going to make a 7d PVP char but never got around to it.
- Email verified through Gmail - email and all related info comes with it
- OH! This char has an EXCELLENT reputation - feel free to ask pretty much anyone you come into contact with on Alps.

*Pic dump*

Here's the spear, character's stats, SP, Job lv, etc,

Skills. Yes, I have a split between fire and light. YES, it works better, especially in PVP. +16% mag increase from light AND 40% snow

Here's the Job set

Other chars on the account, each have a lv 5 guild. Notice the inventory on the first one here, it's got a bunch of random silk items, and account-bound stuff,

The 12 pages of guild storage are filled mostly with stuff waiting in line to sell - it's all valuable stuff, not random crap.

--

I don't think I forgot anything, but if I did Ill either notice it and add it, or I won't and you'll have to ask. As for a price, I'd like to get at least $350 (USD) out of it - not sure what the interest would be on this sort of thing because it's not just an average account. Please don't hesitate to ask questions about it if you have any.

You can contact me through email or in-game (on Alps server), the IGN is Krushrpants. (And wow, I really thought I had more than just 1 post on this site. I guess I just lurk most of the time... haha.)
Old 08/08/2011, 09:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

******* sick char dude, hope you don't have too much trouble trying to sell it
Old 08/08/2011, 16:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sorry bro that i have to tell you but the best thing u can probaly do is sell all items and then the gold.

Or try to sell to some1 in alps or good friends because nobody is gonna buy an gmail verified char here especialy not from a random dude.

The char is worth maybe 10 $ now or something for real.

The reason : gmail is no safe for the buyer. The guy who created the email can ALLWAYS contact support with info like ip and around when u created the email and some email info like send/recieved and then u get the email back.

Too bad since it is an AWSOME char.
Old 08/09/2011, 18:32   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You would be better off selling items+gold for money since gmail is ****** and unsafe :S
Old 08/09/2011, 23:05   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you got a current offer?
He's really trusted, maybe he can remember me, from 70cap on Alps?
Hehe I remember you as level 57 :P
Got an MSN messenger?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2011, 06:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicas View Post
Do you got a current offer?
He's really trusted, maybe he can remember me, from 70cap on Alps?
Hehe I remember you as level 57 :P
Got an MSN messenger?
Unfortunately, I don't remember much of you other than your name sounding a little familiar - that would have been like 4 or more years ago xD

C/o I have right now is $240 - which would also involve me giving all of my other accounts along with this one. (I seriously want to quit this game for good.) - the other accts include a 99 cleric, 98 bard, 3 full str glaive chars 95-97, 76 wiz, 66 wiz, and some others - some are verified, some are not.

Honestly, I know the main along with the weapon is worth a bit more than that, but I'm willing to settle for less because I realize the 'market' is flooded with people selling chars because 12d is so terrible. I've avoided saying it until now, but I'm not lying when I say this is the best spear char on the server.
Old 09/08/2011, 16:45   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

vouch for him, im from alps and hes trustable
Closed Thread