Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

!!!WARNING!!!The_Helper Scamer

Discussion on !!!WARNING!!!The_Helper Scamer within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
!!!WARNING!!!The_Helper Scamer

The_Helper ARE a scamer! NEVER WTT OR WTB FROM HIM A ACC JUST LOOK AT SOME POSTS LOT OF USERS SAY HES SCAMER TRYIN TO SCAM THEM HE ALSO TRYED TO SCAM ME BUT FAIL TO BAD!!!! DONT WTT OR WTS TO HIM OR WTB FROM HIM IF YOU DONT WANT GE TSCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMED!
Old 05/09/2008, 17:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Had that impression of him already never gives straight answers, he didnt even want a real mod here as a middleman so the whole thing is "fishy"
Old 05/09/2008, 20:09   #3

i saw in one thread he said hi will wtt for the char a char lvl 78 at venus with gdf WTF GDF? first from when there gdf in venus ? rofl to bad scam