Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB]Lvl 90 Bard/Cleric (Maya)

Discussion on [WTB]Lvl 90 Bard/Cleric (Maya) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB]Lvl 90 Bard/Cleric (Maya)

Well The Title says it all i want to buy a lvl 80-90 Bard/Cleric on Maya with or without items which ever is cheaper.

PM me with Character Details/Pricing or just post a reply here

My MSN is .

How We Trade?

*We Use A Trusted MiddleMan (If we cant get one you will have to go first no exceptions)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT 105 Bard/Cleric MAYA for € or 105+ STR CHA
03/21/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 21 Replies
Name: Pr0StyLe :bandit: Level: 106 NOW! Skills: Bard 106ff Cleric 106ff SP left: 100k+ (Still boting in Job Cave) Set: Robe 101+3+4+5 Good Blues, Acc+3 Low Blues Weapons: 101+5 (NOVA!) Cleric Rod, 101+0 Shield, 101+5 Bard FB Gold: ~150M Silk Items: Prem+, Pet, Devil Spirit 13Days left! Tuxedo Dress (4% Lucky), Skeleton Head, Metal Drakon Acc Looking for Gold on Maya, Silk Items on Maya, 105+ STR EU Cha OR Paysafecard!
WTT LVL77 BARD/CLERIC MAYA !
01/09/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
like the thread says: wanna trade an easy bard/cleric with good farmed bardskills and npc equipt for a 52+ char on azteca or 60+ on maya. any kind of class / race. if u are interested i will add a picture. the char got: - 300sp
WTS/WTT 67 Wiz/bard Maya
12/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I want to trade my Wiz/Bard on Maya. He is on lv 67 Wizard ff, bard on lv 60. Silkitems: just some rev. scrolls Price: Offer with PSC or Char on Sparta, I dont accept anything else! How to trade: with MM or you go first! Hallo Ich möchte meinen Wiz/Bard auf Maya verkaufen. Seine Wizard skills sind auf lv 67 ff, seine Bard-Skills auf lv 60!
Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard?
09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, atm i am farming a pure int euro char. I want to make one of my masteries Bard. I was wondering should i make a Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard? I really care about the grinding perspective of the build (able to kill giants, pt mobs etc. and not dieing) more then the pvp perspective of the build. Opinions are greatly appreciated. Anyone who has any experience with any of these builds opinion is greatly wanted. Thanks!