Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wtt Sro accounts for a gaming mouse+keyboard

Discussion on Wtt Sro accounts for a gaming mouse+keyboard within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Wtt Sro accounts for a gaming mouse+keyboard

Not even sure if I should bother posting this but figured i would go ahead since i was just going to use the cash i got from my chars to buy this anyways from newegg ^^ anyways im looking to trade multiple chars of mine or just single chars for some kind of gaming mouse and keyboard the only requirements i have for the mouse is for it to have 5 buttons minimum. here is a link to my previous thread listing my chars
i have and my msn is
Thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
pw with no monitor keyboard and mouse
03/23/2011 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
can someone play/run pw with no monitor, keyboard and mouse ??? i try it but not work, it say directx error, i manage computer using radmin. or someone can give me solution ???? tq.
CAN ANYONE HELP ME IN USING KEYBOARD AND MOUSE BOTS?
02/06/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
plzzz i need some help here just pm me . thanks for those uhu will answermy question:confused:
Nid a Tut for Mouse and Keyboard recorder
02/04/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
Well.. ima kinda having trouble playing a recorded macro... after I record... my GC doesnt play from teh macro i recorded.. nid help~ plox~ if u guys dont mind~
Mouse or Keyboard controller
11/18/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Guys how do u think It's better.. Controlling with mouse or keyboard.. I have used to keyboard cuz of other games, but with mouse u can get 4 more quick buttons(W,S,A,D) xD
Mouse/Keyboard Recorder
04/12/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Description: Hey if some of you people out there who wanted to create small bots for internet or games. Then all you need is a mouse/keyboard recorder. And I checked like over like 7-9 different ones. And the best one I found was called "JitBit Macro Recorder". Where to Get: I think it costs like $40.00. You can get it for free through torrents or rapidshare. Its like couple migabytes so i would recommend the a rapidshare site. Just go to google and type in: jitbit macro recorder...