Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB tSRO CHAR'S !

Discussion on WTB tSRO CHAR'S ! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 13
WTB tSRO CHAR'S !

Hey E*pvp
as the title says i wanna buy a tSRO CHAR

the char must be 70
- FF or not FF doesn't matter

i only accept chars in the server Unknown 203 = ('s)

you can contact me here or inGame
my iGN is LeSure

greets,
Legend

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Wtb] Eternia Ep1 Lv. 165 Char's
04/21/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 3 Replies
Heyho Community , Ich suche auf dem Eternia Server folgende Char's Gesucht wird ein Royal, Mage und ein Archer . Die Accounts sollten leer sein, Equip brauch nicht drauf sein . Zahle mit Paysafekarten !
WTT 2 Char's
09/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
Hello all ! i WTT my 2 Char's With good char 1st Lv 84 Wizzard/ Bard 1.2mSp Got 2 Avaters. Close Pre Plus Pet not use yet and Clock 2nd Lv 84 Rouge Bard 900kSp Got 1 Avater and 88 Silk both of them got PKG now left 4days WTT both for Good char
[TSRO] Picture of your char in tsro.
09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
Wanted to start this theard to see other people's char lol.. here's mine: http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4049/sro200909 0615161786.jpg PS: Lvl20 Rogue (dagger)
[Tsro] How do you convert sbot scripts to be usable for the free clientless tsro bot?
08/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
^^ title says it all :mofo: Coz it doesnt work directly, they say you have to edit it still(both town and train script). Can anyone do a step by step guide on how to convert sbot scripts?:)