Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB ISRO/RSRO Chars [100€]

Discussion on WTB ISRO/RSRO Chars [100€] within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 04/30/2011, 13:22   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hei. Would you buy 2 rsro acc for 5euros? (zeus server)
Old 04/30/2011, 14:35   #17

elite*gold: 0
which lvl?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB]ISRO/RSRO/ZSZC RETRO CHARS
03/25/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 16 Replies
Hey Guys! any Char (prefer EU Chars) on RSRO/ISRO or ZSZC Retro/Fire/Water Chars. I pay with 25€ PaySafeCard (PSC) only! Best offer wins ;) _________________________________________________ ____________________________________ Also I /] my Lvl 65 Warrior/Cleric on Isro - Sparta. Some Informations:
WTT> Isro chars for Rsro Venera chars
03/05/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
All of them are Eldorado server, non-verified. Normal sets but have random nova items and gold. Lv98 Warrior/Cleric 98ff, +600k sp Lv96 1:5 Warlock/Cleric 96ff, no sp Lv96 Full str cleric only 96ff, no sp Lv108 Wizard/bard 108ff (wizard+battle bard), +700k sp. | +5set/+6staff , New cursed soul avatar Trading only for RSRO/VENERA chars and I need a good one for the wizard. I will never give first, we use middleman or you give first.
WTB rSRO / iSRO Chars!
11/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Hello elitepvpers.com community. First of all, I want to say for spammers , who gonna spam my thread... " You are not real FireWavezZ ! " - please GTFO. Go to youtube, in search type in "scatchntrance", thats my channel. Then PM me and ask, are you real and your epvpers nickname. Then i gonna answer you. Anyone who don`t know me , im Silkroad Online videos editor... "youtubers" should know me well. Also i am ..:: SRO Info ::.. administrator if that says someone to you. And don`t...
wtt isro chars+sbot account for rsro!
06/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hellow Elitepvp ^_^ I am looking to either sell these chars for $ or I can trade them for anything on Rsro, my preferances for rsro is that it is a wizard or rogue but any class will do. You can add me to msn at [email protected] or message me here on forums and ill get back to you asap. Thanks \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\ISRO\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 96rogue with 27 days premium~Mars 91bower~Alps 80 Bower~Sparta 79 Rogue~Titan 75 Wizard 194ksp~Venus 70 Nuker~Alexander
WTT 2 ISRO CHARS FOR RSRO CHARS
06/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
WTT 81 lvl Wizard/Bard in Eldorado with 198k SP have set and gold and others and 65 LVL BOW In Alps with gold set and others :D Need SWSRO OR RSRO CHARS!! PM Me or here give offers EDIT:yellowbandit pm me in MSN If you see this i no block you :)