Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS [11B Server Oasis] ~,.Hottie.,~

Discussion on WTS [11B Server Oasis] ~,.Hottie.,~ within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS [11B Server Oasis] ~,.Hottie.,~

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB ACC in server oasis
08/18/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
HI all,I need an acc in server oasis....lvl 101+ :rolleyes:
[SERVER] Dark Oasis
05/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 23 Replies
We got our server running finally and we´re in closed Beta-Now to fix the most bugs. i also added the pvp function for the sea-emu with my friend and it´s running pretty cool and pretty stable.. our server is based on the sea v 1.02 but we edited the db and some other parts to fix the most problems Now Something about our Server Name: Dark Oasis Cap: 80
WTT CHAR SERVER OASIS
02/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
soold
WTT LVL 32 CLERIC(OASIS) FOR A LVL 29+ ROUGE (OASIS)
10/08/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says I wanna trade a account with cleric for a rouge the character name is _LaserBot female its pure int lvl 31 cleric mastry and lvl 18 warlock, have 6.7k sp comes with lvl 32 cleric rod, 32 warlock rod and 32shield and have the 60% and 100% exp helper ticket, earth ghost mask, shield elixer here's the rev6 info Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution Im looking for a rouge 29+ with or w/o cloth it doesn't matter just post here or pm me thanks
Lvl 70 S/S at oasis with two suits full blue for gold at oasis
10/01/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 18 Replies
Hello i traded with gullberg today my wizard for his s/s at oasis lvl 70 now i want to resell it cuz i want to start a new acc in oasis i have all screens we can even meeet in game to trust that i have the acc it have full blue Garment 8D 2nd tier and 1er tier and full blue 68+3 68+5 sword and shield full blue blockl 17 crit 8 with gdf female and two suits Carnival suit with hat ant carnival accesory and fur suit with hat and fur suit dead monkey and gdf and 17M on the acc and full blue 72+3...