Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

************BUYING ISRO CHARACTERS IN TITAN**************

Discussion on ************BUYING ISRO CHARACTERS IN TITAN************** within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
************BUYING ISRO CHARACTERS IN TITAN**************

as the tital says im buying characters in the server Titan we will do the trade through mm enless your going first please pm or post here thank you
Old 02/11/2011, 23:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
bumpp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Characters Level 65+ on Titan
01/14/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking to buy characters 65+ on Titan. Or I can trade my Eos Nuker. Let me know, thanks! Please post the character details and the price or offer you're looking to sell it for.
WTS 2 characters {[Titan]and[Alps]}
01/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hey all i wanna to sell 2 characters :) Titan: 68 Battle bard: http://img2.vpx.pl/up/20091013/mls0vidobre.jpg for this 68 bard i will add account with 2 characters:
WTT characters on alexander for gold in Titan
10/01/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hi i have a nuker llvl 74 in alexander full int ,FF at lvl 70 bicheon70/light70/cold70.He has suit,devil spirit,grab pet and 50 mil left on him.He has almoust FB set lvl 70-73 i sell him for gold on titan add me on yahoomess [email protected]
Buying lvl 70 characters on WoW
10/29/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
It can be any server, preferably storm reaver, echo isle. Just leave the info here or private message me and i'll send my msn but it has to be good geared and have some money on it and i can trade for stuff in 2moons.
B> Titan Characters
07/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Please post what characters you have for sale on the Titan Server, it's items, and a price range. You can add me on [email protected] to talk if you want.