Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A few facts about people on Trader Section.

Discussion on A few facts about people on Trader Section. within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,972
A few facts about people on Trader Section.

A few facts about Elitepvpers Trading Section.

-When a person, suddenly pops up out of nowhere, and start getting really active you should be aware.

-Whenever A person starts getting active in trading section and suddenly gets a premium, its fckign weird because why would someone that is just 3 months on Forum buy a premium?Well I can tell you!He wants people to show them, look I've got another color and I am premium so I am not a scammer!Thats one of the reasons people got him for Mming trades.

-A old Middleman *Roby,me, lolrko,overtaker* are more secure use them in the future(if u dont want to use me than use any other from those MMs).

-If someone disagrees about Roby,Lolrko,Overtaker you should watch out and be carefull to not fall in his tricks of foolish scam.

-If someone on msn starts to tell you you should hurry, dont fall for these tricks no matter how cool the char is!

Hope you learn anything from this post its very usefull!

-Middlemen
-BigBangTheory/Luclevon

-Roby/Sro_Thanker
*MSN:
YAHOO:

-Ali/lolrko

-Overtaker

These are Middlemen that are trusted and MM in Silkroad.
Be sure U ask for a PM before you trade!

Greetings,

Luclevon/BigBangTheory
Thanks
8 Users
Old 02/08/2011, 21:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
You forgot the most important person: Haze- ... He's the best of all.. but ok why should you add him... He just phone verf.,friendly, he's just perfect...
Old 02/08/2011, 22:09   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Perry *** View Post
You forgot the most important person: Haze- ... He's the best of all.. but ok why should you add him... He just phone verf.,friendly, he's just perfect...
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and he forgot to add....

YOU! THE BEST MIDDLEMAN ON THIS FORUM!
Old 02/08/2011, 22:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sticky please ^^
Old 02/08/2011, 22:19   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Although I agree with most of it, there is a minor thing I differ on.

New people who are active in trading, and gets a premium, doesn't necessarily have bad intentions. It could be - and correct me if I'm wrong here - that they want to support a great forum by buying their service.

Quote:
- Added to the Premium Usergroup
- Access to the epvp*premium forums
- Permission to sell elite*gold for real money
- Access to the Shoutbox to chat live with other users and staff on the site 24/7
- Ad-Free Site Browsing
- 50% discount for name changes
- Private Message Storage of 1000
- Beta to all new site features
- Colorful username
- Special rank icon
- Priority support
- Giving elitepvpers something in return for providing free guides and strategies for all kind of mmo's.
Old 02/08/2011, 22:21   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 262
I don't understand why u write it. All mm are accepted and when some1 is accepted he is good to do hes job. U wanna say that if i am not from 2006 or sthing i am not trustfull and u call me a scammer or what ? When sbody register for ex 2 months ago and gest bm+15 and prem/elitegold that means he won't scam in 99% of cases. What is the point to pay 20 or 30$ for prem - ull get 2 bad opinions and all work and money are fcked up caouse of ppl won't trust u. Idk bro if ur so self centered or sthing but don't see the idea that u had )

Cheers - My point wasn't to make any1 feel wounded, if i did I'm very sorry ^_^
Old 02/08/2011, 22:25   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Indeed, Haze- is a very nice guy and has done several MM's for me
Old 02/08/2011, 22:38   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You know it's got the right idea, but theres some perks that come with being a prem member besides a cool name, and my friend on here just joined cuz he loves it, and threads like this would discriminate him cuz then you're just painting him with the same brush which is unfair.
Old 02/09/2011, 08:51   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Such thread will be added by me, I already launched a vote about that
Expect it to be added soon.
Closed Thread