Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Shaiy II

Discussion on [Request] Shaiy II within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 261
[Request] Shaiy II

Any info or release from SHAIY II out now ?
Old 12/18/2010, 07:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya II is a completely different game
Old 12/21/2010, 08:32   #3

I think he knows i think he asked if there were any news on when it's going to be released from Choi Rock (but anyway) last i heard anything... April/May in 2011 but can be later as well depending on how far they have gotten.
Old 12/22/2010, 11:26   #4

It might be coming faster then expected, my chinese is non excistant, so i try to use a pic to text and then a translator to translate the original news, but it is slow -.-' ... Did you notice Shaiya II did have some video's scattered all over the internet at some point? The game is done for AGES, but they waited to release it at the right time. Because Aion and a few other mmorpg's came out, they couldnt release it, since as a free mmorpg they would loose possible players in a short distance of time.
Old 12/22/2010, 22:22   #5

Received Thanks: 1,777
actually i believe AGE bought reights to just the name shaiya not the game,to make there own version of it. Because ruining shayia the way they are now won't work...the GMs have no real power over it and sonoVtakes a good 1-2 weeks for response and 3 months to fix it.
Old 12/23/2010, 09:55   #6

hi
i found this vidio on youtube