Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] How to fix EP 5 armors names, also edit and fix item mall

Discussion on [Help] How to fix EP 5 armors names, also edit and fix item mall within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Help] How to fix EP 5 armors names, also edit and fix item mall

Hello, very helpful people.

Hello Now we need help for how to fix the name of the new EP 5 armors and items.

for example: the name of the level 70 gear is ???059 and ???075 <-- how do you fix this to change the name into a real name. ( Will need help to Decrypt and Encrypt EP 5 Files )

and also how do you edit the item mall when it says " no item located on this spot" when you click it

please all i appriciate your kindness

contact me at

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Possible to edit pk2 to get dc through names?
06/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Is it possbile to add a name to a pk2 and wehen he is near you you will get dced?^^ i already have a data.pk2 without gm avatars but there are people like BotHunter who bann botters .. so i would like to add his name to a pk2 and when he is near me i get a dc^^ Thnaks for every helpfull post..
Change Realm Armors and uniq Acc Names in Webzen?
12/04/2009 - Archlord - 2 Replies
It still works to change namesof Realm and uniq acc ? :confused:
[Help]lv 150 index of armors in item.csv
07/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
I'm not find item.csv in the following index of armors Kazulah, Zion, Devastation, Samurai, Rhood, Star Light to put the monsters to drop these items could someone please pass these codes for me to put the monsters to drop during game.OBS: I can work SLQ with these items by the codes of itemarmor.csv but when they add in the codes they not monsters drop nothing help me please.
change color of item names or guild names?
05/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How can i change the color of the item names or guild names? -- they are both yellow and screw up my bot... so i cant be in a guild to us my bot and pick up items.