Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character create error

Discussion on Character create error within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Character create error

Hello, I get an error. Like when i log in. I can choose my gameserver and everything and i can choose my side..But when it goes to go to create a char. It stays at blackscreen can anyone help me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NEED HELP] CANT CREATE CHARACTER
06/12/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/9269/cantcreate .jpg Someone can help me ?.. i already put my name in cq_user anything should i edit?.. help me plss...:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Create Character 600,300 Error
09/28/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 23 Replies
Hello everone! I really need the help of you hella experienced profis this time! I have tried some things.. changed a bit formula.ini, made antigm hack and auto rb with the tuts from here... but later, the people PM me that they get a little window while creating a char where nothing is written inside. When they relog, they get 600,300 error and the "new made" chars, which failed, are saved in the database with <NULL>'s everywhere. When I delete the "new Chars", it works again. I need your...
Create a lvl 3 Character at Start
09/16/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Not MUCH of a great exploit, but convenient nonetheless. Create a new character so you start on the newbie island with jeets. Open up a dialogue with him, and select "Skip tutorial", you will get a msg asking you if you are sure you want to skip it. Keep that screen up. Now, bring up the logout screen. Click logout, and wait for the logging bar to go about halfway, then click "I am sure" with jeets dialogue quickly after that. It will log you back to the character screen. Now log back in...
[Need Help]Create character
05/06/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
When im try too create a character its says , Wrong words , im try out word just numbers and its seems not works:mad:Any 1 can help me?
Can't create character!!! HELP
05/04/2008 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey there, I finally get account for ECSRO but there is one problem, then i log in account, press create characher, i writele name with numbers like this 86545565 it's for exsample, so i press Create and it's say that "Invalid Letters is Used" wtf? I can't create now even nick name with numbers? :confused: