Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EuroShaiya website????

Discussion on EuroShaiya website???? within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EuroShaiya website????

hey what wrong with euro shiaya? it say this on the website:

Server Maintenance 24hrs.. WebSite update EP5 server change some set. Open 1 New EP4 Server . Most Info vist website new later
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2010, 21:30   #2

ok either you dont want to understand or you really are stupid ;O
the site is beeing updated , they will be back in 24 hrs...atleast i guess so xD
Old 02/20/2010, 23:13   #3

that message was there for about 7 days now ....
Old 02/20/2010, 23:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoygoku View Post
that message was there for about 7 days now ....
well i guess then they had trouble with the update , dont know for sure tho since im not member of the staff <.< no one will actually know what it is atleast i wouldnt count on it if somebody tells you something o.o
sry for beeing smart *** with first post , aint playing shaiya myself anymore so didnt visit the page for like 2 months^^
Old 02/21/2010, 00:16   #5

ohh ok well thanks anyway haha
Old 02/21/2010, 10:43   #6

Received Thanks: 3,086

don't you know the SuFu?
there are multiple threads containing your question!
Closed Thread