Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 09:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to search and edit in Mssql Shaiya DB?

Discussion on How to search and edit in Mssql Shaiya DB? within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to search and edit in Mssql Shaiya DB?

Hey,

so in total i want to change the linking chance from an "Linking Hammer" in my shaiya pserver database.

i found the item itself here:

i scroll to the right and have a look whats diffrent to regular items and see a column which is called "Special"

i found a "special" file... but ive no idea how to track the database/column or whatever where im able to modify the 36 or somethin "in it"

so my question is: how do i find this "Special" tablet? how do i edit it?

thanks in advance
Schwap
Old 02/04/2010, 01:34   #2

It would be done in a Query much similiar to a different game i used to work on
In Mysql or Navicat you would have to open Query=new query

Setchance_where_link_Successmin=50

Thats not the command for it but it would be very similar to it
Decompile the Data.saf and search for the Link (success) rate
Old 02/05/2010, 16:49   #3

well i browsed the whole data.saf, i guess its in the Items.saf or so.

i tried to extract it but the chinese tool gives me an error with some strange "letters"

on the other hand theres still the problem with "recombining" the file after succesfull editing (if even possible)
Old 02/09/2010, 05:56   #4

hey whats your private server name .. and can i play it? all my friends looking for a new server
Old 02/13/2010, 08:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoygoku View Post
hey whats your private server name .. and can i play it? all my friends looking for a new server
Make your own server, quit spamming random topics and PMing strangers asking them if you can play on their servers.
Old 05/06/2010, 08:39   #6

i found where you can change it. I changed the LH lvl 5 and it links pretty much everytime. i tested it with gods. i ran mine with a server that was on ep 3. so maybe that affects it. ANYWAY i changed the ReqVG column. i changed it to 1000 i believe. when i read the description it said increases chance to link to 100%. when you hit link, it will still say 2% but I'm pretty positive it changed the chance to link with the hammer. I was in beika and linked gods so ... that should work.
if this was completely unclear, let me know.

ah after reading your post again. I use MSSQLExpress 2005. I connected to the server and i opened PS_GameDefs -> Tables -> dbo.Items, and chose open table. then look for the linking hammer. then scroll to the right to find ReqVG, that's the one that I changed. I don't know WHY that works...=/ but... I'm pretty sure it did