Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

simple autopot???

Discussion on simple autopot??? within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
simple autopot???

does anyone have a simple auto pot preferably not pixel based i realize lilpro's bot has a pot function but i don't want to bot i just want something that will use the pots for me so i don't have to really pay attention to my health trust me im really bad at that
Old 11/11/2009, 20:22   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamepattern View Post
does anyone have a simple auto pot preferably not pixel based i realize lilpro's bot has a pot function but i don't want to bot i just want something that will use the pots for me so i don't have to really pay attention to my health trust me im really bad at that
I was thinking of adding that feature to my bot so people can use it just for that. Keep checking the release section for when I update it.

Edit: I've updated my bot to allow you to AutoPot even when not botting.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2017, 22:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
OMG i need this so bad but cant find lilpro's bot or anything resembling an auto pot. pm me with link or info on this please, thanks