Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Another dumb ? from the nub <---

Discussion on Another dumb ? from the nub <--- within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Another dumb ? from the nub <---

So, does ne1 think at all it would be possible to change your attack speed with CE. Other then just changing the value to were it says "Very fast".

if ne 1 has ne ideas post em
Old 10/18/2009, 22:58   #2

u can use the CE build in speed hack and it will make the animation faster..
Old 10/18/2009, 23:22   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
well yes and no. The atk delay that's in between attacks is server side now. But you can change the code for melee weapons to always hit three times and also remove the dmg division. Jewbacca on the Cheat engine forums has done this and it works. The only problem is that he didn't release any of the code for it, he did however release hit towards finding it.
Old 10/19/2009, 00:22   #4

yea ive asked jewbacca and he wont realease nething and the hints he gave dont help me seeming that i dont really know what im doing -_-.. haha .. but ne ways if ya find nething that u can explain in a nubs POv that would help alot lilprohacker
Old 10/19/2009, 02:15   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by concreate13 View Post
yea ive asked jewbacca and he wont realease nething and the hints he gave dont help me seeming that i dont really know what im doing -_-.. haha .. but ne ways if ya find nething that u can explain in a nubs POv that would help alot lilprohacker
How the heck did you get ahold of Jewbacca? I've been trying for ages.
Old 10/19/2009, 22:11   #6

i have no clue haha...