Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

US client with Fuck Stopping

Discussion on US client with Fuck Stopping within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/17/2009, 20:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilprohacker View Post
Weird. It works for me. I'll look into it.
works only while standing still, thats the only problem :/
Old 09/17/2009, 21:03   #17

**** moving?
Old 09/17/2009, 22:32   #18

I tried it again. I tried it with the .exe he gave. Didnt remove animations when still or moving.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Just stopping in to say hello =)
06/21/2010 - 9Dragons - 9 Replies
It's been a while, and I noticed a message in my email about someone replying to an old topic I started or posted in. I miss playing on the VN server, and helping people out on here and such. And of course making friends on the Viet server. I haven't replaced my computer yet, and don't have much time right now for extracurricular stuff like 9D. I've been taking care of my mother as she is about to pass away. Marriage may be in the not-so-distant future for me. But I am starting a job soon...
Fuck Forum, Fuck LC, Fuch vl,...
03/24/2010 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
Kp wie man ACC löscht, entweder bannt ihr mich so das der ACC weg ist, oder ich Bau scheiß das ihr gezwungen seid ihn zu sperren. Die Entscheidung liegt bei euch!
Stopping for a while..
12/11/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hi guys, just wanted to let u know that I will stop playing for a while until it is more motivating to play WAR again. Regarding questions to the HackPack, Powerleveling and Warextdll.dll you can directly ask questions in the according forum. Just use google ;) Maybe sometimes I will take a look in here to see if something new is coming up :) Thanks and best regards!
[REQUEST] Fuck Dragonica for THQ (Client Ver : 0.7.70)
08/25/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
The title say's all.