Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

nProtect GameGuard "Game Hack"

Discussion on nProtect GameGuard "Game Hack" within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question nProtect GameGuard "Game Hack"

Hi guys, i just download a Shaiya private server (League Of Shaiya) and when i run it this window pop-up: nProtector GameGuard; " Game hack has been found."

i Don't have any hack on my PC exept shaiya packet editor, i tried to close everything and run it but i had the same problem, than i tried to download an other server (Shaiya Risen) and i have the same problem, then i tried to run it from a defrent PC but no hope the same problem xD.
Please if you could help me i'll be so grateful.
Old 11/08/2013, 14:09   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Arrow Shaiya Private Server -> Shaiya

#moved
Old 05/30/2014, 11:06   #3

Hi GuyS I got the same problem like AliMehdi i download shaiyawarfighter and free shaiya and when i click on start button its said nProtector GameGuard Game Hack has Been Found. and my pc is clean i dont use any hack or antivirus . if u have soloution plz help me . Thanks
Old 05/30/2014, 20:08   #4

Received Thanks: 1,161
Do not necro old topics.

You can remove GameGuard by using a Shaiya Patcher. You can either Google it or use the Search Function.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2014, 16:18   #5

hi if some one help me how to remove the nprotected guard "game hack has been found"
pls tell me how to remove the guard
Old 08/03/2014, 01:38   #6

Use this: