Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Modifying font and server destination in game.exe?

Discussion on Modifying font and server destination in game.exe? within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Modifying font and server destination in game.exe?

Could anybody tell me how to see & change the font and server destination in "game.exe" ?

Thank u very much

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can i change my game font to turkish font?
03/26/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, I installed a PvP server, but in game chat(normal chat) as an example in Turkish characters, ş,ı,ğ characters are not displayed.When I use them i get a strange symbol on normal chat window But there is no problem on whisper chat.I can use Turkish characters in whisper chat. I wonder can i change my game font to turkish font? Thank you in advance for your help.
Modifying the In-Game Music for 2Moons (Expedition)^^
09/05/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
I realize probably most of u listen to ur own music when u play 2moons, but I was messing around in the data folder for 2moons and i found out that u can place any song of ur own in the game that is based on events such as battle music etc. U take the mp3 file u was to use and put it in the "C:\Acclaim\2moons \data\sound" folder as the same name as the track u want to replace, but make sure all the info for the track in advanced properties is the exact same. I guess i messed with this stuff cuz...
what's wrong with my game font?
01/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
hi every1 i have a little problem with CO2, first all fonts in the game were like strange symbols, i changed the font in font.ini and it almost worked fine, but still some problems.. the font above the experince bar (the one that dispays my exp.) is still the same, also the letters are kind of close to each other.. what's wrong? thanks..
Change In Game Font
01/22/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Ok, well lets see how do I start ok If you'd like to change your in game font just follow these steps: 1. Go to C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini then scroll down and you should see Font.... click on this and it should open up your current Font in Notepad 2. Now if i was you i would copy down the original font just in case you mess up 3. Ok this is easy if you just open up microsoft word...or something similar and look at the one word fonts on there just type the exact name of the...
Changing in-game font/font size
09/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Can anyone kind link me to how to do that please, my eyes are killing me :bandit: