Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working again

Discussion on Working again within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] .CT

Guys firstly iam very sorry for disappearing so unexpected. I had several problems.. health/personal reason and my pc was fcked up.. there was alot of stuff which changed so i didnt really had any time to update the hacks.
I know that i probably disappointed many of you while waiting for the new trainer. I decided to spend LOW time on making a trainer close to the last ones. I will bring out a german/english one.. starting with the english one. The problem i noticed yesterday is that my pc is still damaged and often dies while im searching the pointers. So yea i didnt save anything of my work yesterday. Also i hope there arent any major updates since the newer version which makes it harder to hack the **** i last time hacked. I will start to create the trainer now.. I hope that i wont disappear like that again guys.. if i do iam very sorry.. depends on how everything goes in my life atm.. Got alot of **** to do with job etc.. so yea .. My apologies

take care guys and have a nice day

Update:
-Teleport X,Y,Z
-Climb
-Invisible on/off
-Walking speed
-Attack+Walking Speed
-Normal Speed
-Range

To do:
-Wallhack
-Gravity
-Fly Up

Well heres the .CT i currently created.. dont know if it still works Oo looks like tere has been an update recently.. My pc isnt handling **** no more ..
sorry guys il try to finish it but yea..
Attached Files
File Type: rar no-gg-multi.rar (340 Bytes, 73 views)
Old 07/24/2009, 18:47   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
Hey there, good to see you on here. I can help you make a trainer, I quite good at making them. I'm still new to Shaiya's setup but I do have alot of experience in WOW. If you'd like to work together then send me an email. My email is lilprohacker at yahoo.com.
Old 07/24/2009, 20:18   #3

since 28th of march? well Episode 4 come out changed a lot of stuff (like skills)
Old 07/24/2009, 22:17   #4

I got teleport to work with a minor glitch. I can only teleport by a max of 35 unit difference. (ex tele from x:1510 to x:1545) If I teleport anymore than that it teleports me back to where I was. How did you get yours to tele without this issue?
Old 07/25/2009, 11:45   #5

Hello guys. first of all thank you lilprohacker for your offer my email to you is in work. I would love to work together with you. Ok now.. For me my teleport is working fine for any coordinate. But im aware of this problem from another game. If the teleport really doesnt work for other people i will try my best to fix it like in the other game. Sorry for the late reply.. as you can see im really busy ><.. gotte find all the pointers until 5th of august.. after that im in vacations and cant get access to my pc for 2 weeks.

In what language do you write your trainers? Or you use CE?
Old 07/25/2009, 18:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokoiv View Post

In what language do you write your trainers? Or you use CE?
I mostly write them in C or VB. depending on what they do. I have used CE to make them before but I like the total control of writing them myself. As for the pointers. if you email me what you have so far I can help find the ones need finding. Its always easier to find something if multiple people are looking.
Old 07/25/2009, 20:28   #7

well... atm i got the teleports, climb
for range it will take like 10 mins to find ( **** buff lasts 4 min or something -.-)

else i guess the rest takes 2 min max.. its just nopping some adresses

so yea.. most of those hacks are NOP's.. wont be a prob for you right?

if you got experience in finding the speed would be nice cause when i tried it last time it took me long time to find correct adress and then the pointers.. and my pc is kind of dieing VERY fast.. almost cant spend 20 min finding ****.. after 3 scans my pc usage at 90%.. using the "find out what.." functions bring it to 100% xD
Old 07/25/2009, 20:47   #8

NOPs aren't a prob. as long as I know where the address to place them. What program are you using to find the pointers? CE?
Old 07/25/2009, 20:54   #9

yep CE.. doing all with ce.. if i had a xp i would also use vc++ 6.0 to write trainers.. but yea like that im doing all with ce ^^ including writing trainers ( which is a pain with ce dont like that haha ) .. also wrote one in AutoIT xD as an experiment was fun but never finished.. hard to include pointers or **** never found any tut for it.. xD but yea .. pointers with CE ^^
Old 07/27/2009, 18:33   #10

Well kokoiv, I started working on the trainer. I have some things working right now, like run speed and attack speed and climb up mountains. I've been working on trying to get the pointer for the gravity but so far can't find it. Anyways all I need is the cheat file with the pointers and I can get the rest written up.
Old 07/27/2009, 18:39   #11

Old 07/27/2009, 21:00   #12

is there by any chance a way for you to try add a ultimate mode hack? a hack that unlocks ultimate button without me leveling thru modes. (this is on the client side)
Old 07/27/2009, 21:02   #13

yeah sure I'll look into it.
Old 07/27/2009, 21:05   #14

^^ ty
Old 07/27/2009, 23:09   #15

someone on the light side just got busted hacking, had store bought stuff on and was killing people with enchanted Nobles. Also Using 10 untouchable pots in a row and stuff.

thought all that stuff was server side?