Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what program to open the files wld and smod

Discussion on what program to open the files wld and smod within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/06/2013, 16:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post

Last time I did this was when I removed the login screen objects in Shaiya Euphoria's game.exe. You should 00 all the bytes I selected and try then.
now did you showed but disappeared only the background so-called login_sky )
but I want it but the stones would remove)
Old 10/06/2013, 16:59   #17

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
It means your game.exe is reading something else than login3.wld for the login screen. Search for "Login.wld" or any other "loginx.wld" and remove the .SMOD links from above them.
Old 10/06/2013, 17:00   #18

elite*gold: 0
but everything seems all removed should just change login3.wld on login2.wld but remained clouds) well I think I already cracked) many thanks for your time on me

tell me how to remove the cloud or smoke deleted everything related to cloud and smoke but wasn't cleaned(

Similar Threads Similar Threads
With what program can i open these two files?
07/14/2012 - Technical Support - 7 Replies
I need help with opening these files can anyone help me? :D https://www.virustotal.com inside the zip you'll find a .shp file and a .spr file, i tried lots of programs but none could open it so please help!
wich program can open the "PACK" files ?
09/15/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hey please i need a help i dont know wich program i can instal it to edite the pack files
i need program for open sok in talismã
04/14/2009 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
pls mam help me i need very one program for open sok in talismã 5116
which program should i use to open
12/22/2006 - Technical Support - 3 Replies
itemtype.dat with which program would i be able to open the itemtype.dat because a program called Cotobo for conqueronline2 needs to open et, but atm it cant open itemtype.dat so i cant use cotobo please try to help me ive already asked this on every co forum of this site and on other sites, ive also searched like whole google, i also searched through site and downloaded the file from different people, also redownloaded everything, so im kinda clueless thx already
what program does cotobo need to open itemtype.dat
12/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
what program does cotobo need to open itemtype.dat please tell me, ive waited 3weeks already for this answer