Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypass EuroShaiya

Discussion on Bypass EuroShaiya within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/01/2009, 15:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
where can i download euroshaiya? plox tell me
Old 09/03/2009, 01:06   #17

i made my own that i posted on forums but not many ppl dowloaded

Old 01/04/2010, 23:28   #18

W Tf any one dod a gg bypass for eps 5 i keep geting char log in err W TF s up with that
i need help i want to play al rdy ><

any one can help me get in eruo shaiya eps 5 >< i keep geting char log err i want to play >< (HELP!)
Old 01/07/2010, 19:30   #19

Received Thanks: 3,086
*closed*
because of:
Old topic
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EuroShaiya GG Bypass
01/07/2010 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies
EuroShaiya GameGuard Bypass I just figured out how to Bypass GG today, and I bypassed the GG for EuroShaiya (it's the German game.exe I believe). For those of you that don't know how to use it, just download it, drag game.exe into your EuroShaiya folder. Create a shortcut of game.exe (NOT updater.exe like you normally would). Right Click -> Properties, and after the 'C:/Desktop/EuroShaiya/game.exe' add 'start game' (/game.exe start game). Then launch EuroShaiya using that shortcut. :)...
EuroShaiya GameGuard Bypass
01/07/2010 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
Hey guys i am posting a gg bypass for euro shaiya because it is needed to get on euro shaiya now. It will help alot of people. :handsdown::handsdown: just put it in your euro shaiya folder and replace it with the old one. You will need a rar extractor to get it i recommend winrar. :rtfm:
[REQUEST] Euroshaiya GG bypass.
11/13/2009 - Shaiya - 6 Replies
I need a new working Euroshaiya GG bypass. appreciated and thanks for the time helping me ^_^, 2:27 am. hope someone replied soon im getting b0r3d :P or just do whatever needs to be done to meh game.exe
Euroshaiya bypass GG
07/11/2009 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
seems i can't find one that is actually working so could someone help me on this? D: