Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request NPC Manager / Buy|Sell|Open from anywhere

Discussion on Request NPC Manager / Buy|Sell|Open from anywhere within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request NPC Manager / Buy|Sell|Open from anywhere

Hello,

With the new patch on US server (aeriagames|nexxon) the last NPCManager made by Phize does not work from distance (like you need to be at 4-5 feet radius to be able to open the npc).

This tool was very usefull. I'd like to find a new version of this tool or an update.

I think Phize is done with program for that game, so if anyone have a new NPCManager, post link in this tread thx!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/30/2013, 15:05   #2

I aggre if you update this tool I am going to pay you Phize please..
Old 03/30/2013, 16:34   #3

This is not the right section for requests.
Old 03/31/2013, 00:36   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits -> Shaiya

#Moved to the right section

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Global manager don't open
02/05/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i Restart The Computer and then i open the server Files and Global manager open for 5 sec and Close and this is a screenshot for the Global http://www.sro4up.com/uploads/135999695291.png i Hope i Got the Solution Fast
Shard Manager: Crest FTP Fails on: Delete, Open, Upload
03/05/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/xFlyer/Er rors/th_crest_emblems_uploading.jpg What could cause this problem?
[RELEASE] Game Files Open - Xamys ~ Metin2 Data Manager
07/18/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 10 Replies
Hey poeple, I and my team have developed a new program for decryption/decompression... Is very simple to use and is under beta testing... All information you need are here (sry for external link): Programs and Tools screenshot: http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/175/immagine2w l.png Report me all the bugs, suggestion and other on my email "[email protected]"... Recryption coming soon...
[Need Help]I don´t can open Item manager R9
07/21/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
I have Windows Vista SP2. Somehow I can not open Itemmanager R9. It is always on the screen when I try to open IMR9, I do not have the necessary permissions to open the program. Can you help me please? PLS In German:Ich habe Windows Vista SP2. Irgendwie kann ich Itemmanager R9 nicht öffnen. Es steht immer am Bildschirm, wenn ich IMR9 öffnen will, ich habe nicht die nötigen Rechte dazu das programm zu öffnen. Könnt ihr mir bitte Helfen? PLS...