Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 20:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Important day!

Discussion on Important day! within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,066
Important day!

Guess what everyone! Today is super important!!!!!
Like so important if it didn't happen the world would end in a mass blaze of one huge fire storm! o:
(Yea it would literally be hell on Earth XD)
First off today is the day Shaiya was created! (no it's really not. Just making this about Shaiya somehow)
The most important part of this day is today is the day Snuggle has walked this very Earth for 20 years!
Yes, that Earth! (no you can't kiss the ground since I've walked there. Don't want a dirty mouth)
Today's one of those days where I get a lot of special things. Sadly this day will not be spent replying to stupid people with my famous trolling comments.
I'm sorry, but you'll be stuck a day without me! Oh noes! It's ok though I'll be back tomorrow <3!
Just wanted to point this out ^_^ thank you for reading and I hope you don't think I'm full of myself.
(I totally am. I can be. I'm amazing and I have a hot girlfriend! :3 so yea take that world!)

Oh and all you people with the crappy servers..as my Birthday request..just stop ._. please!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/25/2012, 07:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Happy B-day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]Snuggle
Oh and all you people with the crappy servers..as my Birthday request..just stop ._. please!
LMAO.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2012, 07:36   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow Shaiya Private Server -> Shaiya

#Moved to the right section

Happy birthday Snuggle, yet this isn't really the section for you to post about this....
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread