Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 08:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client Version Does'nt Match!!

Discussion on Client Version Does'nt Match!! within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 23
Client Version Does'nt Match!!

Hello all , I download ep4 client and replace my game exe [127.0.0.1].. [that is ep4 client game.exe] but still it tells "CLIENT VERSION DOES'NT MATCH!" , Can anyone really send me reply how to fix this?
or i should download other ep4 client?
Regards!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2012, 22:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
did u use:

(/vchkoff & /nprotectoff) ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/14/2012, 14:16   #3

elite*gold: 23
#Fixed it!
But sruggling with other problem.
Once i log in , select my sv , Click ok
I get Sgraphics stopped working and close..

#Fixed it Too.
#Request to be closed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2012, 15:42   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
You know, it could help that when someone asks for a question and resolves it by him/herself, he/she posts the solution...

#Closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Version problem (Client version does not match)
03/15/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 12 Replies
I just configured this episode 5 pserver, but when I try to connect, it says that the "Client version doesn't match"! I have updated my download of Shaiya fully, and have then edited the game.exe file to my server(It is connecting perfectly). Anyone having the game.exe file for that guide, or having the version number to use in the pserver? I have tried : 0x00000000 0x08022100 None working:( Thanks in advance!
Client Version not match
03/25/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
i have follow the instruction at http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-ha cks-bots-tools-macros/300801-list-all-public-hacks -tools.html to use the winhex to modofy the CSV files. i did create a shortcut "/m_cher" however, when i select the character and login inot the map, system prompt me, version not match.... any ideas?
Client version don't match
09/04/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 17 Replies
I select my character at my server to enter the game and it says Client evrsion don't match.. What can I do..
Client version does not match
05/13/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Yea. title says it all. i have searched the forums alot and tried to find a answer for this, but only i find threads with some random shit (saying it again, the search thing sucks, i dont know why =D ), or anyone havent answered to that problem. well, anyways, this is the problem. i take my awesome badass bagi, press connect, and then it says 'Client version does not match' Thanks and happy summer to everyone E: SORRY OF NOT MENTIONING THAT THIS IS ABOUT FUSSIONEX SERVER****