Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with cheat engine

Discussion on help with cheat engine within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question help with cheat engine

ok im a lil newby at this cheat engine thing but i understand some of it. but i cant seem to get the range hack for the archer to work. i scan the increase on the buff thing but wen i find the adress and i edit it. it seem to only let me shoot skills that far not my normal shot. and when i try to normal shoot them all it says is insufficient range. if u could possible look into that that would be very helpfull. and jw when i find the adress for the range hack on the archer could i possible use that with a mage same adress or no?
Old 02/04/2009, 08:14   #2

uhh i also use the range increase... when it says insufficient range juz wait for abit then it wud atk in a matter of secs :P and for ur question to jew i think it wont work since u need to be buffed with the increase range buff before the hack works and since mages dont have the buff then they wouldnt be able to use it
Old 02/06/2009, 02:58   #3

thx

thx for the help and btw i didnt no u needed the buff on because without the buff on it still shot skillls.... but thanks man