Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request] Make target's buff visible

Discussion on [request] Make target's buff visible within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[request] Make target's buff visible

Hi, I've seen in latin shaiya (shaiya LAT), that you can see your target's buff and debuffs.
I mean, you target any enemy or mob, and below their name, it shows what kind of buff is he using, and also what debuff he has on.
Just like when you play Aion.

I've seen this only on AGE spanish server a long time ago. Do anybody know if we can implement this on our pservers? Or did AEG had a "custom" server that allowed it to work?

-sorry for my english-
Old 07/24/2012, 08:25   #2

Received Thanks: 1,407
tbh I saw it only on US Shaiya
Our pservers don't have the originally US files
So, idk if our community have that files
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/24/2012, 09:54   #3

Make targets buff visible imposible believe me
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2012, 13:42   #4

As said , our private servers do not use the original files "AGE",played Shaiya ES,LAT (the same thing), and have noticed that, but think could do.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make buff captive
02/26/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 0 Replies
How to make captive buff, like energy saver ??? what I want is when you die, or we make a duel, that one does not lose those buffs
How to make New Patch items visible on old patches?
04/06/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I got 5219 patch setupped on my computer to be able to use sirhooks 0.12 (the later versions are got lots of problems) and after this refinery storm come out my bot autopick LegendRefineryPacks but cant throw them because they are unvisible. For example I got 37 visible item on my bag and when I try to take another item it says bag full. So what I wanna ask this with transferring which file I can make LegendRefineryPack visible on 5219. And pls dont write make the patch because if I make the...
[question] Make Magic nobles divine visible on the ground?
08/27/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Make Magic nobles divine visible on the ground? give it any way to do this?
[Question] how to make the 12sky2 process visible?
07/02/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
English: how to make the 12sky2 process visible? System vists 32bit ultimate German: wie bekomm ich denn 12sky2 process angezeigt? i hope someone can help me ich hoffe jemand kann mir helfen
Make GM Visible Client side?
05/08/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
wellz its must suck when your hacking and a GM is Hiding but just Following you? and looking at what you do. and oops YOU BEEN BAN ehhehe I am thinking theres Might be a Way to make Him Visible for you to see him. pretty sure it has to do something with the Client Character/ .RFS files or Item.edf files been testing it on my own Server if i can just Figure out what armor or .RFS file that it points too when they use /Hide command and replace it with an Visible armor File. It should make...