Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]XXX.SDATA decryptor for episode 5 files+ npcquest.sdata

Discussion on [REQUEST]XXX.SDATA decryptor for episode 5 files+ npcquest.sdata within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]***.SDATA decryptor for episode 5 files+ npcquest.sdata

Can somebody help me with a SDATA decryptor and a episode 5 npcquest.sdata that is decrypted?
Old 06/13/2012, 14:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
LPH's tool can Encrypt/Decrypt the SDatas..

Here's the link:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Sdata Encryptor/Decryptor (w/ source)
05/14/2011 - Shaiya PServer Development - 20 Replies
Hello Shaiya section! I decided to take a little break from Silkroad and wanted to have a look at this game. I've only had it for less than a day, but so far the game seems pretty straightforward to reverse. So, here's my first release, a tool to encrypt/decrypt the Sdata files. I've noticed there aren't any public versions around and the methods don't seem to be publicly known, so hopefully this helps out some with the servers and all those that need it. I am using ShaiyaUS client version...
[Request] shaiya US ep5 client decryption sdata files
05/14/2011 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
item.sdata npcquest.sdata skill.sdata monster.sdata NpcSkill.SData help me please...ty
[HELP]Item.SData & NPCQuest.SData
02/28/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok there is 2 parts to where I need help so let me try and explain this as clearly as I can so that someone can understand and hopefully come up with a solution. I have been trying to create an NPC of my own, and I have followed tutorials to the exact steps, and every time I make it and throw in my patch the NPC is always a cow *Note* that was editing it via in CSV format using a Open Office Table. Now I have even tried to modify an existing NPC through Hex (including the name, items, etc)...
NpcSkills.SData and NpcQuest.SData question
08/23/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Time to time thinking about that, best releases by lipro had decrypted files and has new decrypted Sacra map mobs and boses but NpcQuest.SData and NpcSkill.SData are old files without New Sacra update, so Sacra NPC angel around portal is Cow and quests with Sacra are unable and all Sacra mobs cant use skills and cant attack so in game are bad effect if try to kill Sacra mobs - mobs use stup debuff and laggy toon and mobs etc. Anyone have decrypted this both files, or way to fix it? Thanks!