Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Rouge

Discussion on [HELP] Rouge within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Rouge

Guys i need help with assassin skill layout. Im 75 lvl UM assassin and it's really hard for me to make a good layout if someone can help me i will be very thankful.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Last Chaos [USA] Rouge High Level Rouge For Sale Cheap, Lots of Payment option accept
05/02/2012 - Last Chaos Trading - 22 Replies
Last Chaos USA (The Official Server) Class: Rouge Level 152-166 Server: Tairen Armour: Everything's plus 10 or higher, with complete EVA, with casting shirt. 40%+ Cast Weapong: Level 15* Plus 16 or 18 Many different plussed armour, can get quit a bit of money from them. Accesories: Both PVP AND PVE Accesories, and many random ones, that will sell for a bit of money. PVP 93*6-8 PVE HP suction accesories and MP suction 30% of each..
WTB Rouge/Bard or Rouge/Cleric Server Venus
12/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hey ALL i WTB a 101+ Rouge/Bard or Rouge/Cleric Server Venus Only Server Venus It dont have to be FF but also not unfarmed^^ Just pm me with your offers here or private
Rouge/Bard or Rouge/Cleric ?
01/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hello all, I have a question... what is better for fast lvling and Capture the flag , Fotress and Guild War ... cuz I think I donīt need cleric cuz my freinds or so... can buff me with cleric so and Job is bard good too what would you do ? cuz I donīt make so much PvP when I make PvP than my freind can buff me with Bless Spell .... so plz help me what is better for me ?
Rouge/Warrior or Rouge/Cleric ?
01/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello I have a question what bulid is better in PvP, Job, Fotress-War and Capture-the-flag ? I know Rouge/Warrior its a very expencive Bulid but a lot of players say its a good Bulid but I don`t know realy.... its 2m sp enought ? hmm and its a good future Bulid maybe for 105 or highter update ... i hope anyone can help me `` i wait for you answers.
Rouge/cleric or Rouge/bard?
10/16/2009 - Silkroad Online - 19 Replies
Wich one do u think is best? Rouge/cleric or Rouge/bard??