Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I saw a very interesting hack. Take a look!

Discussion on I saw a very interesting hack. Take a look! within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I saw a very interesting hack. Take a look!

Guys, a couple of days before I was scammed by a person who gave me "melting" items. What do I mean: we made a trade, obviously he gives me normal item, but after relog it just disappeared. This person scamemd 2-3 more people. Does anyone know where can I find this?

Also, what about damage/cooldown hack. Please, don't tell me it doesn't exist, because I've seen it does.
Thanks in advance.

Greets.
Old 03/10/2012, 15:09   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Damage hack is not possible, so I am telling you, it doesn't exist.

As for the cooldown one, you might be talking about skill cutting, which is an exploit, so that does "exist"

As for the items, simply you got sold dupped items, that was why when you relogged they were gone, on some other cases when you relog they show a totally different item, it would be the same reason.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/10/2012, 22:04   #3

Can I know more about this "item dupping" and the skill cutting?
Thanks!
Old 03/11/2012, 03:09   #4

There are a few different manners to skill cutting, and my apologies, but I wont share them. I've always felt that aspects such as this do nothing more than ruin what is supposed to be a fun escape.

As far as the duping goes, I am curious as to if this was on OS or a private server. In both cases, most have made duping very difficult to manage, and in some cases, seemingly impossible.

John is right about the damage. That has become an age old argument between server hosts and players, at this point. Nearly every player to die in PVP will scream hack, regardless of whether or not it is possible. A damage hack is the most common. I have only ever found one method of doing this, however, it has never actually succeeded without immediate disconnection from the server, and often times, a crash of the server entirely.

The closest we have had to a damage hack was the old sin stealth exploit. Which nearly everywhere has had resolved for quite some time now.

If you have managed to find a server that has either the sin exploit or duping possible, my recommendation would be to find another server if you wish to actually enjoy your stay.

Unless, of course, you are one of those who find it amusing to ruin the experience of everyone else by using the exploits.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/16/2012, 12:22   #5

Es gibt zwar kein Dmg hack aber es gibt Leute deren Waffen höher verzaubert sind als es der allgemeinheit möglich ist und noch ein paar mehr nützliche sachen
Old 03/16/2012, 21:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoCrankoO View Post
Es gibt zwar kein Dmg hack aber es gibt Leute deren Waffen höher verzaubert sind als es der allgemeinheit möglich ist und noch ein paar mehr nützliche sachen
If there are players running around with weapons enchanted past what is supposed to be the maximum, one of two things is happening:
  • It is a visual hack to them and them alone, which means it is pointless.
  • The admin needs to pay more attention to himself and/or his staff, as well as his server security.

The ItemEnchant.ini, which is stored server side, only defines enchants up to 20. If players have enchants past that, it is because either the server admin or a member of their staff with access to the server has intentionally defined higher values, and are making the changes themselves---unknown to the general player base.

Or the server itself was hacked, and somebody made direct changes to this files, rebooted the server, and altered a piece of gear/armor for the new enchant level.

If they latter option was managed and went un-noticed...I'd find a new server. If the former option is true, I'd still find another server.

There is a difference between a "hack" and negligence and/or corruption.

Even if one claims to have managed it via packet altering/injection, it still does no good to attempt to force a change that the server is not ready to support.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/24/2012, 17:29   #7

i have seen some range hak's/bug's think it has somethin to do with lag tapping ..... just sayin
Old 03/24/2012, 19:40   #8

elite*gold: 13
It kind of has to do with lag but not really, because me and my friend were trying ot run up a hill and he was getting really close to the top on my screen and on his screen he wasn't so its just something that has to do with the visual lag ingame.