Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Posible Hack

Discussion on Posible Hack within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Posible Hack

Hi. I play Fighter toon on priv serwer, can somone tell me if ther is a chance that some players use hack. Ihave no idea how is it worka bath, they are squishy on afternoon and uber on evning ( posible drugs abuse ), lets try to get to the point. Im max linked max, set is best as posible. Max Crit on my guild m8 is 10.5k dmg from rasing upercut when im full str and he was full dex (abouth 2.2k dex - my dex is 1.2k and over 2.5k str), bath my hit rate was about 50% miss. How is posible that Warior from oposite fraction get desame skill 11.5k dmg and gets 88-94% hits (nerley none miss). GM on serwer told me that they are ok, r they ?? I never use any hacks, i fraped meany hackers and i can c when something its not ok with another player... Its that posible ??

Ps: Sor all 4 spelling and thx for answer
Old 02/13/2012, 01:10   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
well, a "dmg hack" isn't possible.
Did you take a look at the bless bar? It might take effect on the max dmg and hit rate.
Old 02/13/2012, 08:37   #3

We got bless, all of that has ben fraped. And Last night they war immortal... I concider my self *** a good player i play sems ep3 and wriley something its wrong...
Old 02/13/2012, 10:33   #4

Received Thanks: 1,286
You say it's a private server?

It is not unknown for Private Server owners to be corrupt. If you know what I mean.

Other than that, I know of no other hack.
Old 02/13/2012, 17:40   #5

As Rebecca said Corruption is the most reason why happen something like you said.
This phenomenon was known as stat pad (then they used stat pad as the name to call the fact one player get kills irregoular).
But stat pad is actually something only Corrupted gms do.
They give more stat to some players for example instead of having 621 basic point some players have 800 basic point. (always thanks to GM)

Anyway there could be another reason why he hit (not so much) more than you.
It's name is LUC.
It can do a lot of nice thing over 900 ^__^

Have fun!