Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Selling] Shaiya EP5 Skill 3+ Fix.

Closed Thread
Old   #31
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
The worst part is the number of times I have seen something of this nature, and the players that support it. The very same that called for action when their previous servers were attacked.
2 Users
Old   #32
Originally Posted by Innocense View Post
Apparently Alladrios found a new way to make money, im not really sure were to post this but this is pretty pathetic and everyone needs to see this! EVERYONE! this was taken on Rebirth and apparently they dont mind telling eveyrone they are doing it. If you play there then good luck because what comes around always! ALWAYS ! goes around so, i wouldnt spend to much money there or you may loose everything. One server actually admitting they are attacking other servers and starting a war is a bit rediculous. SHAME! SHAME!

if this gets taken down its ok, because i will still forward this to every Shaiya pserver there is.
Yeah I agree, this is really pathetic. This DDoS war is just bullshit... My favourite server (quite big one) has been down for months because of this ****. Rebirth pays to a hacker with the money they receive from the donators, and that guy constantly keeps DDoS'ing other servers... So I recommend not to buy that skill fix, because your own server might get attacked with the money you paid.

1 User
Old   #33
elite*gold: 150
The Black Market: 20/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,840
Stay on topic please people, no need to keep going around this same issue on different threads.
Old   #34
OMG ,this man Alladrois should be banned from Elite.
All Respect for LilProhacker. Alladrois everybody need money, but that sucks to sell something who are not from you.
Here Guys can find Full Working Skills Ep5 +3 from LilProhacker.
Again All Respect for this man. >><<

1 User
Old   #35
elite*gold: 19
The thread is old dude.It was written more than 4 months ago.So dont bring it back

#Request for close
Old   #36
The Black Market: 1/0/0
Its just a Ban appeal/QQ/Flaming War anyways, either clean or close it. Also Topics in which illegal stuff is being sold for such an high price shouldnt be allowed in the first place.
Old   #37
due to the lack of responce from LilProHacker I bought this. been trying to buy from Pro for about a month with no responce. btw dont buy this. it is a scam. it isnt the skill fix it is the skill jumping.
Old   #38
This fix has been released by Lilprohackers a while ago for free...
Here is the link.

2 Users
Closed Thread