Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duping?

Discussion on Duping? within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Duping?

Since everyone got tired of duper and people that are using bots, well there is another fix, beside the one from EarthCrush.

Not that hard to realise it, i will make it public as soon as possible.

/gotta find a recorder tool 1st and some more brain.exe

But 1st i would like to know a bit more about duping "technology", so i can try and stop it 1 time for ever.

Also my dupe fix can be reversed by the people that know what they are doing, so i`m not sure it will be a good idea to make this as a release, but i would like to hear your ideas and opinions.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Duping
07/20/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Can someone help me with duping on Shaiya? Like a program that can dupe. I tryed the login off and trying to buy it then but that don't work. And Alt+F4 didn't work too. tys
Duping?
07/16/2010 - S4 League - 4 Replies
Can this be done on S4 League. The Idea I had in mind Was that could you sell an item, say a 5h HandGun. Using Cheat Engine or some other hack could you use the item ID for the handgun you just had and put that Item back into your inventory? Or is there another method for doing this? Juuuuuuuuuuuuuust curious :pimp:
Duping Help
08/31/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
Alright i've got a question concering the way that Sdo posted to dupe (Thanks btw ;)) But I can't dupe for some reason. I can open two clients, get them both to char select screen, and if i log one in, it's fine. But as soon as i log the other one in one of them crash and the other one is logged into both clients. I don't know what i did wrong. So I decided "Hey, maybe i'll just do what my friend did to get his +9 stuff. PVP a lot of chinese and they'll give me stuff :D" Nope, didn't...