Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 06:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need assistance *Korean Version*

Discussion on Need assistance *Korean Version* within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need assistance *Korean Version*

I am not asking for the Korean version though if you have an updated one it would be nice if you shared ;D

I have recently dl'd a version of Korean shaiya however it is "EP3/4." What I am asking for since I know that there are people who have access to the fully updated korean version is your Version.ini file.

[Version]
CheckVersion=2
CurrentVersion=124
StartUpdate=UPDATE_END

This is the current Version that my korean client has and when I attempt to run the updater it loads the Nolto web page for the Korean Shaiya site but at the bottom where it would be getting the updates it says "??? ??? ? ???? 12111c37" So I believe that either the CheckVersion / Current version are wrong, the host for the patch files was changed from that version updater I have, or that there is some type of block on the korean forums that is preventing my connection to there patcher.

If anyone has a Korean updater, Version file, or any advice on my predicament please feel free to lend me some advice for atm I am stumped :[

Thanks in advance,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
9Dragons Korean version
06/08/2011 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
hey guys did anyonw of you have tried this version of the game i read that is the most updated version off all 9D games, the bad thing is that i dont understan anything so check it out and tell me if you can or creat an account or even play the game ???:rolleyes::rolleyes: link: http://www.ninedragons.co.kr/
Wie geht das in der Korean version?
05/12/2008 - Archlord - 0 Replies
Wollt ma fragen wie dieser exploit in der Koreanischen Archlord Version geht damit man unendlich geld bekommt. sag schomma THX! mfg exonist
can i have a bot for the korean version???
05/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
guys i need a bot for the KR version like the CabalRider bot...
Korean Version
12/26/2007 - Archlord - 7 Replies
Ok guys sorry i havent posted this yet i was laging in RL :p Too many christmas parties. So from i what have seen in the korean version we get nurfed in CM version.It apears that their drop rate and upgrade rate is many many MANY times better then ours.I am not able to play the korean game at the moment as i had a big pain in the a$$ with all my archlords on friday.I had ALL and yes i did just say ALL archlords installed.All the asian versions worked fine however when i started the CM version...
Korean version ?
09/08/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
anyone got a bypass for the korean version ? hat einer nen bypass für die koreanische version ?