Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Fidelity (New Shity Server)

Discussion on Shaiya Fidelity (New Shity Server) within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Shaiya Fidelity (New Shity Server)

There is a new server that opened here like a mounth ago and i can say that its gowing realy fast but its a shity server .. well the issue is just bcz ADM / GM's can find players for pvp on their own server they are pvping with normall toons full geared and etc ,,, and us we all know that not allowed .. so thw first **** is this .. and you can noticed that bcz in each pvp event / MM you she always the same darks and always new light toons with full LV 70 sets ... and them if you say something about that they ban you or sending you to prison for 1-2 days .. and with this wait .. they whant to make a grow up a good big server .. well i have only to say that you are the ppl that need to grow up ... learn first how to mak an event or a pvp a stop opening FAIL servers... each noob that learn some codeing comeing and opening a server and them he can event remove an abd lapis from .. lmao ... also this server will be to sson a copy of Divine Shaiya you will see .. and you know why ? well bcz taZ help Indugoto open he's server and taZ put good hard work there but they still suck with all that what they did ... taZ alerady ****** up pots so soon he will add pvp rewards also and them server will full of retrd noobs like DVS ... i join in Fidelity for 2 days and i realy liked it but left just bcz of G<M"s in game .. so go ahead keep pvping .. and you whont get any $$ ....thats also why you use a free host and it sucks server + hosting webpage from your own computer and its allday down lol ... you can only make normall tonns and play with them and the saying in TC i'm a donator stop QQ .. that all that you can... well i suggest go learn what is pvp and the run a server .... well that will be my first small post .. keep it going... with the second i will close your server......thanks for reading
Old 10/13/2011, 14:12   #2

1. Dont bash a server, no matter how bad you feel it is.
2. A GM can do whatever they please on a server, if they want to play as a fully geared normal character, then they can. I actually feel that adds some personality and connection to the players and the GM's.
3. There is no need to bring Divine into this, there is never any need to bring Divine into it.
4. Dont bother to "threaten" servers, it's pathetic.
5. giving your feedback is fine.. but not in a pure bash
6. Thread close please.. for the obvious reasons.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/13/2011, 17:24   #3

um what? I dont even know Taz until about 2 months ago lol.. he dont help me OPEN my server, or make any mods or edits on it. get your facts straight.
Old 10/13/2011, 18:08   #4

And this is the reason for point 6.
*face-desk*
Old 10/14/2011, 14:25   #5

LMAO .. you got already an opinion for a server in 2 days o.O? if you dont like it just leave .. you dont need to come here and QQing and saying thinks that you dont know NOTHING about them .. so just stfup and desapear
Old 10/14/2011, 14:35   #6

1.st of all, if you don`t like a server you can leave it and search for another one.
2.nd GM`s don`t use normal toons, as far as i can see and checked Action Log daily.
(There are the ADM`s that tryed to help new ppl with leveling/farmin and such, and try to understand what they would like to have on server)
3.rd About Divine Shaiya, i didn`t helped Indugo to open it (you failed here), Divine Shaiya is his OWN work, OWN IDEAS.
4.th The webpage/forum is hosted by a company, and the server isnt on a free host if you really wanna know this.
5.th I opened a server not for making money, by the simple fact that i want to get a nice/stable/decent/no corruption server, and i do my best i can to keep it that way.

And you do those kind of bash/threats because i didnt gaved you items in game?
I mean lets face it, you ask me to give you items, that means i`ll be a corrupted staff member.
Or cause i didn`t chosed you as a GS?
/Request to be closed.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/14/2011, 16:36   #7

are u ******** me? really? LOL i dont get what this post is about actually...i think its just someone QQ'n over the fact that they cant find a decent server tbh. And LOL @ you saying that taz helped indy set up divine...wanah know who really helped him? That would be me
Old 10/14/2011, 21:57   #8

Received Thanks: 1,777
1) You followed none of the rules, I have said it before but I will say it again.
1a) You need proff, SS and videos/chatlogs.
1b) Skype is not allowed, as it can be doctored.
1c) Your post must be structured and easy to read.
2) Closed.
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread