Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] disconnect game server

Discussion on [Help] disconnect game server within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] disconnect game server

This was the last log that appeared after the gamer server is paused

28.09.2011 16:05:15 1 1 Sagent:: Disconnect: (4, 64)

09/28/2011 16:05:15 1 T = 1 002:15:00:000, RC = 44, SCR = 0, RB = 562, RBS = 0, SC = 18, SCS = 0, SB = 72, SBS = 0

Disconnect 09/28/2011 16:05:15

the server was functioning normally
I'm thinking of someone doing this can
Has anyone had this problem?
what's the solution?
OEU has to wonder if someone and actually doing something?
How to get help will be welcome
thank you in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Disconnect vom server
10/30/2009 - Combat Arms - 0 Replies
hi ich habe mich bei CA angemeldet aber wenn ich mich einlogge sag er das die verbindung zum server nicht hergestellt wurde dann kick. Aber inet funzt einwandfrei.
Disconnect from the server
09/07/2009 - Aion - 3 Replies
Hallo leute weiß einer vllt warum ich nicht spielen kann wenn ich einen server wähle kommt das ich disconnectet bin, wenn mein kumpel sich mit meinen acc einloggt geht es, weiß einer vllt woran es liegen kann? http://img84.imageshack.us/i/aion.png/
Disconnect Server
07/13/2009 - 12Sky2 - 5 Replies
Hi when i use ce. with speed and move and chi hac than the server disconnect. is this normaly what is wrong can you help me
Disconnect from server ??
08/02/2008 - Flyff - 2 Replies
hallo an alle ich bekomm immern error wenn ich mich einlogge "Disconnect from server" kann mir einer helfen
co2 disconnect when playing other full screen game
05/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
when i play full screen games, my co gets disconnected after i minimize or close the full screen game (actually i think co disconnects just when the full screen game first opens just that the popup message telling you that youve been disconnected shows up after you exit the other game.) i've heard that the problem can be due to memory usage or that your graphics card cant handle or share the 3d effects. i have a radeon 9800 pro and 1gig of ram. does anyone else have this problem or know if its...