Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 04:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] hack on the change statistics , items & skills

Discussion on [REQUEST] hack on the change statistics , items & skills within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [REQUEST] hack on the change statistics , items & skills

Can somebody upload hack for change stastistic , items and upgrade skills . Please
Old 08/07/2011, 19:41   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Stats/skills are server based, you can not modify them unless you have DB access and some knowledge about them

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Weapon Type Change Hack
11/05/2010 - RF Online - 10 Replies
Surely this can be done. I see no reason why it would be server sided. What I'm asking is.. can someone find a way to make Leon,Hero,Relic weapons change into intense/normal weapons temporarily to use lucky box upgraders on them? I'll do research on trying to figure it out but I don't really know where to start.
[Request]Starter Toon Items - how to change them?
09/20/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
I am... once again... having problems. xD What's new, eh? Anyway, I'm curious on how to change the items a toon begins with in the DB. I've searched, but i can't seem to find an answer. :/ Any help is thanked in advance. ^_^
[Request] Phase Hack: Change camera + macro
12/04/2009 - GunZ - 0 Replies
On the server I play, there is technique called "phase": to turn the mouse at the last moment of the attack to avoid being blocked by turtle technique. But that's dizzy! I thought about creating a macro that makes the character to complete turns (360 °, 720 °, 1080 °...), put camera away from him as in the spectator mode to allow dash in orthogonal directions, and add the mouse's spin to macro's one for non-orthogonal directions. Anyway, I'm a beginner in RCE... Would be nice if someone upload...
[Request]anyway to change how the items look in ur bag?
09/14/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
I've been wondering if there's anyway to make some item look like a DB for example,using itemtype editor,I can change the name of CelestialStone to DragonBall, but how to change the look of CelestialStone to the look of DragonBall?! if I did so,I can scam others by giving them the files that changes these stuff...and tell them it's a speed hack or something, and after they install it, I trade them a CelestialStone, and they'll see it as a DB,and they'll pay alot :D that's my point,so plz all...
[Request]anyway to change how the items look in ur bag?
09/14/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
I've been wondering if there's anyway to make some item look like a DB for example,using itemtype editor,I can change the name of CelestialStone to DragonBall, but how to change the look of CelestialStone to the look of DragonBall?! if I did so,I can scam others by giving them the files that changes these stuff...and tell them it's a speed hack or something, and after they install it, I trade them a CelestialStone, and they'll see it as a DB,and they'll pay alot that's my point,so plz all I...