Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELPREQUIRED]Shaiya Packet Editor.

Discussion on [HELPREQUIRED]Shaiya Packet Editor. within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELPREQUIRED]Shaiya Packet Editor.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would know my problem and how to fix it;

I am currently trying to use shaiya packet editor[lilpros] to do the recreation auto thing. My friends do it on the same server as me, but when I try to use it it gives me a " Failed to Connect to Server. 2 " error.

My steps are as instructed on the [TUT]; 1.Run Game.exe 2. Inject if using [lilpros] 3. Type in code etc.

If anyone knows whats up I would REALLY appricate it.

P.S. Sorry for posting a [HELP] topic, but I posted on the [TUT] but I thought it would get seen by more people here. Thank You

-Doa
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/04/2011, 11:38   #2

I know you use the Packet Editor, theonlylok1 and why you cant simply post a fix that would help me alot and then let the post die where it would go un-noticed?

OK I post on wrong section but I only did it cause no-one on the other topic would answer.

I'm sorry but I was JUST looking for help, since this forum is about helping one-another but I guess I was wrong ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2011, 20:44   #3

Do you use it on OS or an pserver? I got the problem too on DE. Just be sure before you press inject that your game actually runs means that you see your char standing there. If you still got the problem than I dont know what is the problem but I hope I helped you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2011, 22:42   #4

where to download shaiya packet editor ? can u help me please.....
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2011, 23:16   #5

Ask LPH then
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2011, 01:43   #6

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by piapie View Post
where to download shaiya packet editor ? can u help me please.....

Is not that hard to find, this is even stickied on it's section, next time it won't hurt to use the search engine
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2011, 13:18   #7

Fixed it by using Diconnects Packet Editor, although that didnt work at first, then I manually injected the .dll and everything was good again :P

/request close
Old 03/21/2012, 15:52   #8

Guys why my Shaiya dont inject? i press the inject and its still not work. I tryed in many sahaiya and its worked . But in this sahiya no..
Old 03/21/2012, 16:20   #9

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Even though it is hard to do, it is always possible that on the server you are trying to do it, they have fixed it so it won't work there....

By the way....

Before posting on a thread please check when the last post was made....
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/07/2012, 20:12   #10

Question shaiya packer editor

algem pode me informa 1m cogido de venda de itens para shaiya packer editor
Thanks
1 User