Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it Possable? To Have Game Active and Running while on another user?

Discussion on Is it Possable? To Have Game Active and Running while on another user? within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it Possable? To Have Game Active and Running while on another user?

Name says it All is it possable to have it active and running while logged on another user?

*Bump*
Old 08/05/2011, 16:12   #2

Yes its possible
Old 08/05/2011, 17:50   #3

Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlylok1 View Post
Name says it All is it possable to have it active and running while logged on another user?

*Bump*
Its possible along you dont shutdown server from the server Config . you can log intoany accounts you want . =)
Old 08/05/2011, 21:01   #4

Any tips on how to do this? lol when i change users (windows 7) it keeps the app running but d/cs me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Running Game In VM
05/05/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Im trying to run aika online in a vm, but I am encountering the WinLicence Error, "This application can not be ran in Vm" at first it was popping up under themida, so I added the code to the .vmx file, then it changed and started popping up under WinLicence, I know people have gotten other games that say this in a vm. So Id appreciate it if someone could help me out.
[req]Virtual pc for running ce in game on 32bit
04/21/2011 - S4 League - 7 Replies
I see like7 day's ago a guide like to having a virtual pc that permited you launching cheat engine in game.,like install vista 64bit on vista 32bit,can anyone post here o send me a pm with a guide?really thanks for help:handsdown:
game running
08/22/2010 - Archlord - 4 Replies
Hey Again i have problem. I have banned one of my account permamently :D can i open archlord with this account i thinked about emulator should be succes?
My server is running BUT i can't start the game lol..
11/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
SO like i sad in the title, my server is running but i can't start the game cause i have only 2 installation files of 2 P.servers and there is no luancher there =\ only the luancher of their servers and its not connecting at all... i'am not downloading new client cause i have no idea what server version i have lol... i have just downloaded some server files like week ago.. 1] HOW DO I START THE GAME? 2] How do i know the version of my files? i know there is A6, A7, Difference and...?...
Game Guard back up & running?
08/17/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
I keep 4 subfolders in my Acclaim folder: 2Moons - original 2Moons - original unpacked 2Moons - original CE hacks 2Moons - unpacked csv hacks When I want to use one, I modify the folder name to just read 2Moons, then use the launcher. This way I can log out & back in quickly to swap from one to ther other. Well, today I tried both hack folders, and each time GG updated itself, fixing the two files that allowed the previous work-around. Did this happen to anyone else? Is there a...