Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Online

Discussion on Shaiya Online within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Online

hey,
anyone have anything on this new Korean game? Shaiya Online
There is an english one starting soon at shaiya.aeriagames.com

I'm sure there are some hacks out there... just in korean.
Old 12/17/2007, 12:24   #2

elite*gold: 20
I need the Hacks too, but dont know there are some Hacks or Bots out for the english Version.
Old 12/21/2007, 03:14   #3

I am sure the Viet's have some sort of hack for this... ^^
Old 12/22/2007, 09:20   #4

dunno why u guys need hacks u get lv 20 in one day its really fast.

Oww really nice would be a hack to run faster it really sucks to run all the way between this **** quests xD

but lv speed is real nice no need to hack.

Or maybe.. to get to the hard mode but its so fast oO
And if u have damage hack or anythink and go pvp u could get detected by gm. so for the best think it (maybe) would be useless aww.
Old 12/22/2007, 14:54   #5

Yes lvl 20 in 1 Day.
But not all can play 1 Day, they have a RealLife.
WE need the Hacks and fine, u dont need it, thats ok too.

And a Speedhack or Attackspeedhack or Damagehack would be nice too.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/23/2007, 19:43   #6

ok i played open beta now since some days and im alrdy 50 and started hardcore mode

( im the third lvl 50 )
Old 12/26/2007, 09:14   #7

Guys pls refer to the tiopic.I wonder if the game can be hacked in general..caus i saw players reaching lvl 30 on hard mdoe in 4 days and that is kinda imposible..(without hacks) so if any1 know something pls share it with us thnks:P
Old 12/26/2007, 10:02   #8

ähm lvl 30 in 4 Days is easy.
U can reach lvl 16-18 in 1 Day and lvl 30 in 2 Days.

But i know that are Hacks out.
But i dont know where to find it.
Old 12/26/2007, 15:44   #9

Wink Awwww

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoUl View Post
ok i played open beta now since some days and im alrdy 50 and started hardcore mode

( im the third lvl 50 )

Please tell me u are not Xcellence- err whatever.

That guy got to hardmode then trashed people just starting for their noobishness.

Oly prob I see with this game. Cant kill Ks'ers. Well we have a way to do it
Oracle friend and my guardian.. I pull as many mobs I can to the area, take off my gears and when I die, they agro the kser... Then so I cdont lose exp, oracle res's me. then the onslaught of Trash talkin begins......

I like the game, and for some reason, I dont feel a need to compete to be the best at it, or even close... Also Without us support classes U stone cold killers would still be in lvl 20-30 PVP area...

(what is worse then an oracle killing u? The tanker......lol))
Old 12/26/2007, 17:01   #10

lol these is not about discusing he game just post soem hacks damit lol
Old 12/30/2007, 20:13   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnu View Post
Please tell me u are not Xcellence- err whatever.
u mean Xplosive...if u do hes really a nice guy once u get to know him lolz
but anywho...
every forum i go to i see people begging and crying about hacks/bots. OMG people quit being lazy. Shaiya is not that hard to hack and as far as bots go it has to be one of the easiest games to bot that i have come across. come on people a simple 3 button macro would work for a bot at least for a few hours. i dont mean to sound like a *** but i dont see why i should give out my "stuff" that i have been working on for days/weeks just so someone i dont even know can sit back and take advantage of me. i would be happy to help you but dont expect me to give you hand outs.

do a lil work on your part and use your head for something other than a place to put your hat.
Old 12/30/2007, 21:19   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnerapple View Post
but anywho...

Ur right, Maybe if the "Ur a noob ina noob guild" statement wasnt something that flowed freely form his mouth. but I didnt even know the guy.,... SO theres my impression.
Old 01/02/2008, 10:00   #13

The *** of hacks helps those who help themselves..
Old 01/04/2008, 01:54   #14

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnerapple View Post
but anywho...
every forum i go to i see people begging and crying about hacks/bots. OMG people quit being lazy. Shaiya is not that hard to hack and as far as bots go it has to be one of the easiest games to bot that i have come across. come on people a simple 3 button macro would work for a bot at least for a few hours. i dont mean to sound like a ass but i dont see why i should give out my "stuff" that i have been working on for days/weeks just so someone i dont even know can sit back and take advantage of me. i would be happy to help you but dont expect me to give you hand outs.

do a lil work on your part and use your head for something other than a place to put your hat.

Ok, well if you dont know why you should share your hacks..i'll give you a reason. This entire ite is dedicated to a community of people who cheat, hack,scam and lets face it, beg. The idea of this site is for people to share there prog's and idea's and knoledge. somthing i remember from sum1's sig was " Give a noob a hack and he will leech for life, Teach a nnob to hack and ..somthing...

Now my pont is you dont have to share it but if your concernede about your hard work, try acctualy teaching sombody to make a hack like you then it wont be just some random taking advantage of you it will be sombody who has taken the time to read and learn what you wrote.

Also I dont even have this game so please odnt think im making up some elaborate excise for people to post all there hacks...i was just meerly enlightining ppl on why they should do so. peace outlol
Old 01/18/2008, 23:46   #15

I'm not talking about about botting... That is easy ****. Been doing that since day 1.

I am talking about speed, gold, trade bugs, health boost, something has to be client side that we can use...

Item duping isn't possible ^^ That I can do...
Closed Thread