Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 1-15 / 20-30 (US) ** Hot time accesory set full linked dps

Discussion on WTS 1-15 / 20-30 (US) ** Hot time accesory set full linked dps within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 1-15 / 20-30 (US) ** Hot time accesory set full linked dps

They are non tradeable so of course will come with an account with 80 priest with perma SP mount and 15k kills if this is counting lol .

The accesory set is perfect ojed and full linked with xMas lapis + rasyo / rasio , as i said for fighter def or archer .

taking offers up
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Shiaya donator set or acct and full GM linked 15 pvp set
08/01/2015 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
hi i selling cheap LoS gears or all acct have Vip f/d set full PL3 linked and much more pm me here for more info i sell super cheap is almost free
S>OS Shaiya Account w/ Xmas Acc's Linked(hot time)
04/11/2014 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
Selling an account with Christmas Accessory set(samiliar to hot time accessories). The set is fully linked for caster +30 in all stats 43 in int/wis. I also got couple clean pieces in the same account. Can tell info on the toons on the account if interested.
WTB 70 UM War/Guard linked full tenacious set
03/11/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
Hello as title says looking to buy guard/war account linked full linked full tenacious gear and nice weps. If sell message me your skype/msn Thanks
WTS 70 UM Warrior full AP/Rotco gear uber linked
01/27/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 5 Replies
Mixture of tenacious and rytir gear, all uber linked. weapon debuff linked and weapon dps linked regnum accessories dps linked AP on account, some eles / letters / ops are in wh. pm me with skype/msn