Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Steam cards pm me for info paying ops

Discussion on WTB Steam cards pm me for info paying ops within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Steam cards pm me for info paying ops

WTB Steam cards pm me for info on skype : defa-um1

I paying OPS in shaiya OS or items

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] amazon Gift cards paying with skrill
04/28/2015 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, i want some amazon gift card , i am paying skrill please pm me for prices, and add me skype: betakeystowin
[Buying] PSN Cards, paying with paypal
03/31/2014 - Consoles Trading - 0 Replies
pm me your skype please!
[Buying] WTB $25 NA RP Cards :: Paying $27.50
09/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey guys, i don't live anywhere near a store, and Riot puts a limit on how much RP you can purchase through there client every day. Looking for someone with a lot of rep who lives near a store that sells these cards, who would like to buy a bunch and sell them 1 at a time to me!
[Buying] Riot Point Cards | Up to $25 Cards | Paying extra $5 to any card! NEED ASAP
06/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
N/A
Ways to get full info on a selling acount without paying.
11/19/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 25 Replies
hellow everyone, im ont sure if this has been posted before but i just thought of this quick lil scam .. 1. create a newb lvl 1 2. offer the person selling the account money/dbs/items enough for him to agree to ure deal. 3. ask him to let him on the acnt to test(most people will sya yes). 4. say that just to be on the safe side u need accnt/pass/id/SQ b4 u agree to trade the items( most will agree to this). 5. after u get all that just log off that account and make another newb lvl 1. 6....