Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS OS accounts look inside quitting sale

Discussion on WTS OS accounts look inside quitting sale within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS OS accounts look inside quitting sale

WTS OS shaiya accounts x2 first has a 80 um priest with **** 80 gear . and a 15 >>> UM fighter with hot time acceries . 2nd account has 80 um archer and 80 um mage both naked . And i got a 15 mage with 9k kills and has hot times acceries also naked . my skype is jlspade11 50 dollars each
Old 11/11/2014, 17:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
jesus

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] QUITTING Global DK! 2 accounts on sale!
10/21/2014 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, Im quitting Dekaron!!! im selling my 2 accounts for 150 Euros! im quitting so i wont sell in hurry!!! I dont go first !!!!! i accept on paypal via gift!ONLY add me on skype: ivan.christ2
Quitting sale[Undine] 15x accounts/R7 ASC
02/28/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Finnaly done with Rappelz and moving on to other games with my buddys. Reason for selling the account is because I recently bought new GPU for my 5 years old PC and it's a major bottleneck, therefore I'll need to upgrade the whole system. I'm selling the whole account which includes: T1(150+) Magus(Bufflsave) T1(150+) DE Both need to do the sword TP quest, DE might need collecting TP quest aswell.
Epic LoL Accounts For Sale (Quitting Sale)
05/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab360/k92164846 60/Banner.png UPDATED THE PRICES BUY IT NOW! Message to scammers *Please don't waste my time because I won't even try to entertain you or do any transaction with you so please leave this thread and leave the forum* I am selling all of my league of legends accounts, I have given quite a few smurf accounts to my mates but here are the rest of my smurf accounts which I no longer needed because I decided to quite league of legends. I can't...
WTS Cheap accounts on SIZ (quitting sale)
12/24/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
lvl 131 mage - $30 usd -clean name, no xxinsertgaynameherexx bs -costume -good rank lvl 146 ak - $45 usd -clean name, no xxinsertgaynameherexx bs -2 costumes -lots of autopots and dshop buffs -leviathtan neck, orb, demon eye
Quitting Sale 2moons Accounts
02/24/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 7 Replies
im quitting 2 moons first keith1 scammed my segi gear then some how my summy account got stolen, i had just bought armor and a new wep for him. im asking for Usd for all accounts each will be priced differanly and to move fast i will not go first cuz i just cant trust anyone atm 2 this happend to me in a matter on days on this site. Next is my Bagi with a lvl 44 mage Both are fully equuiped thr bagi has +4 gear, im asking 30usd or 25 Euros for the account...