Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cryptic Shiaya account

Discussion on Cryptic Shiaya account within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Cryptic Shiaya account

WTS account with 2 toons preist/Fighter

preist: 64k kills in PVP with hydorian set Linked full proes lvl8s Ubber reroll

Fighter: 5k kills in pvp with Reaver set linked CLs full proes lvl8s Ubber reroll

donator account i have donated alot on it so would want reasonable price

my Skype is thomasjonesyoutube94 add and make offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS OS shiaya account
11/12/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 4 Replies
im selling my OS Shiaya account, it comes with 80 ops, Goddess adamas parts linked, Dreamy Ignota set with sonics many other items in warehouse. Also i have a HM 70 Warrior,HM 70 Guard,UM 60 Guard. I am looking to get 80 euros for whole account and only take PayPal. PM my skype at close2daedge to get in contact faster. thnx and no scammers please. im updating some pics, gear, ops, etc. u can check time index from gametime. http://i41.tinypic.com/x2tlpw.jpg i have pics of each peice of gear so...
wtt LEague of shiaya donater account and cryptic shaiya uber account
10/09/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
i have 2 amazing account for trade my Cryptic shiaya account has a high rank and very good gear including custom weapons and the good accesories along with ep6 colored set and anniversary cape. Los donater account has full gear set donater set plus the accs and gm rolls .......... Im asking ops or a full 80 priest gear set or 76+ gear for priest set on os add me on skype skullslasher2
WTS OS shiaya account
05/01/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
im selling my account on OS shaiya, lialah server. i have 80 ops in WH with 63 farming gearz linked 5,6s and goddess adamas linked 5,6s also legend acc semi linked. 2 HM 70s (Warrior,Gaurd) and a UM 58 Gaurd its been 2 years since i have played so no new lapis are linked. im taking offers now and will be accepting the highest, and i accept paypal and will confirm paypal before i give username and password. thnx
WTB shiaya PL account
02/15/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 4 Replies
Im going to play for it 700 $$ or more for one with full godd ,linked,ench weapon