Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

114 OPs OS US merged, 45c each or 50$ takes them all

Discussion on 114 OPs OS US merged, 45c each or 50$ takes them all within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I think they are going in black market now for about 50c each so i Will not go any lower, pm me or respond here thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Promotion - Buy 1 takes 2
05/13/2012 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Buy that account : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/runescape-tradin g/1875520-sell-good-starter-account-bid-here-d.htm l#post16629198 And take that: http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/8691/conta22.p ng link: Imageshack - conta22.png
Takes long...
12/28/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey all, It takes HOURS! to go into my server... Im waiting... and waiting Pleas what to do? Ciao Bart
Little Question! takes only 1 min!
12/17/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
I have a little question,, I released me server (no adv yet) But I dont know what rates are the best.. Please help me question EXP rates?: drop rates?: reborn?:
[Looking]For somebody who takes requests!
07/22/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
Please PM me if you take request!
Nebulars No-CrC takes too long D:
06/21/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Okay thx to the members of elitepvpers I have successfully logged into 2moons with a modded pack.d04 and didn't get the lame "Invalid client, etc" message!!! WOOP WOOP.....but.... The CrC bypass provided from Nebular makes my PC really laggy and takes like a decade to log in D: So is there anything I can do to get around that? I mean I know the first login with a "virgin" pack.d04 is needed, but afterwards can I manipulate my dekaron.exe or nsse.exe so I can use them to loggin faster? ...