Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ubber yellow fighter set and 15 pvp ubber mage set

Discussion on Ubber yellow fighter set and 15 pvp ubber mage set within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ubber yellow fighter set and 15 pvp ubber mage set

Yellow set is 2-3x max OJ 2x ubber 80 lvl spears craft accsesory with 3x max OJ and double OJ on str conflict cape. i am selling and 15 pvp ubber mage set pm me in skype darkaas i sell them cheap

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Ubber yellow fighter set and 15 pvp ubber mage set
03/29/2014 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
Yellow set is 2-3x max OJ 2x ubber 80 lvl spears craft accsesory with 3x max OJ and double OJ on str conflict cape. i am selling and 15 pvp ubber mage set pm me in skype darkaas i sell them cheap:pimp:
[Selling] Ubber yellow fighter set and 15 pvp ubber mage set
03/21/2014 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
WTS ubber yellow fighter set 2x spears ubber 80lvl 2x tops all have max OJ craft accsesory set with max OJ and double OJ conflict cape and ubber 15 pvp mage set full triple linked pm me in skype (darkaas) i sell them cheap
WTS/WTT Shaiya Prophecy H/S ubber account to sanctary Ubber H/S or W/G set
08/11/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
H/S set full linked Sexy Oj's x2 tops .. x2 weps.. (same as the Donator set) 1.7k kills rape shit... Tradeing only to Paypal or sancutary W/G or H/S set. Skype : ohHai..
[Selling] UBBER ACCOUNT: 80 UM Fighter yellow rank! 80 UM Priest - 72 UM Def (os) Gaia
05/10/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 5 Replies
Hi Elitepvp members! Time to quit Shaiya since i'm going to travel alot because of study so wont have time to play shaiya.. I have decided to sell all gear on my account and the account aswell and save Ops on a closed account to my come back once in future when im done traveling Good to know: The account is CLEAN .. When sold i demand you change all names on the account of the toons and tell me so i can get them on my 'ops account' so i have names in future..
WTS account on World of Shaiya UBBER GEARS UBBER TOON look in
09/16/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
Hello... i want to sell my account on World Of shaiya have guardian UM lv 70 rank :2 diamonds almost 3.... UBBERS gears and weap all max linked and max OJ....this is donator account and have all gears and weap UBBER.. if u are interesed add my skype voinea.bogdan1 ACCEPT AND TRADE FOR OP or ITEME on SHAIYA Original AoL... or account with hight lvl on shaiya EN lailah srv up