Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

"Shaiya Exile" account Fighter donation set

Discussion on "Shaiya Exile" account Fighter donation set within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
"Shaiya Exile" account Fighter donation set

Hey my name is Abraxas and I want to sell very good account in "Shaiya Exile".
"Fighter" : 35000 HP and 3700 atack power
-Pvp ranks 50k+ kills
-Full Donation set "Smooth Criminal" 2x Top's all items ubers linked and [20] enchant
-Donation wepons 4x linked fusion lapis (Donation) [20] enchant
-Accessories: Silvanus lvl 2 /2x My Precious Ring and 2x The Exile Loop (Donation )
-Offer 60 "GM links" for those interested
I want $$ or account in- (Shaiya:League of Shaiya/Tactics)
"I need serious means"
For more information call me in skype:angel-of-dead95 name [?]Abraxas
Attached Images
File Type: jpg abraxas1.exe.jpg (45.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg abraxas3.exe.jpg (54.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg abraxas4.exe.jpg (14.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg SADA.jpg (34.3 KB, 14 views)

Tags
shaiya exile

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS OS EN Shaiya Account Lailah "Fighter+Defender" + Gear same account
08/23/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 11 Replies
Shoot me a realistic offer and ill get back to you. PM me here leave your email. Selling only all in one. Fighter+defender "same account" +gear below and maybe more depends on offer. Lowball offers will be ignored. Thankyou Conflict helm: , helm craft 2, ds5,df5,life7,LL,dc1, 4000hp 40str 32dex 27luc "orange stat" Conflict Cape: 3700hp 40str "orange stat" Basileus top : Fire2, Craft 6,7, Shrewd 6,7 , ds5 , 4000hp 40str 40dex 23luc 3700mp "orange stat" "the hp is a roll so 3x oj can...
WTS OS Shaiya Account "fighter+Defender"
06/02/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 8 Replies
I will only sell once cash is recieved first..I will not respond to low offers..This account has a full linked fighter with all 70 gear full linked with uber accessories and weps. Details will be provided at a later time. I have lots of ap stuff on the account and items but that will depend on offer. There is also a clean 70 defender on this same account so i will expect more for 2 70 toons on same account. please contact me here with your offer. do not ask to go skype or anywhere else until i...
WTT "Path of Exile Key/Account" for "Diablo 3 or Dota 2 Beta Key".
10/18/2011 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Path of Exile is a new game with the Diablo Style Gameplay/atmosphere. but at the moment it's in Closed Beta and the only way to join is getting lucky on the "Beta Invite Timer" in the oficial web in a random way, witch is very hard cuz a lot of members are registered in the forums. Path of Exile - A Free Online Action RPG Videos: Gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KIGlgI0vyU