Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Shaiya exile maxed account.

Discussion on WTS Shaiya exile maxed account. within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Shaiya exile maxed account.

Like i said im selling shaiya exile maxed account, max gears and everything. I want money for it or OP's or anythings on OS. Pm me on skype and i will give you all the info you need.

MY SKYPE: paulinho.caetano

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] WTT Shaiya Exile/Massive/Freeshaiya maxed acc's
12/16/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, im trading my shaiya private server account's because i got bored of the servers. Shaiya exile acc = got maxed set max linked and pretty good rerolls. Shaiya massive = maxed set + alot of AP and triple recrolled set. FreeShaiya = maxed account with max lapises, rr's and alot of lapises left also. If you're interested just add me on skype: paulinho.caetano
[Selling] Maxed Shaiya Exile Account 3star toon
12/04/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 8 Replies
Toon Fully maxed , good oj , as already said it's MAXED . add me on skype : dimon11621 , we will talk about price and bla bla . :D
WTS Shaiya Exile Maxed BP/Mage Set
11/18/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Shaiya Exile maxed battle priest/mage set with 3 tops, 2 weapons, full accessories, extra pair of boots. Everything max linked and enchanted. message me on skype: andrew.hawkins1994 and we can talk a price